Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BUG - Karthus passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deusintermen

08-21-2012

hey dont know if im the only one having this issue but its really annoying so i thought id bring it up. karthus passive gives 7 seconds of invulnerable non mana dependent cast time when working properly. however since last patch it has started only allowing 4 seconds of casting. after 4 seconds all his casts make the noise that you've cast the spell but no animations, explosions, or damage is dealt (this is only true for lay waste as far as i know though occasionally it seems as though the ult does no damage as well). i doubt anyone else has noticed this but seeing as how i pretty much play nothing but karthus i tend to see his passive a bit more than most.

Deusintermen

08-21-2012

^

snysly

08-22-2012

another problem with it invovles karthus vs. brand. If you die while you have blaze on you, when you respawn, you still have the particles for blaze on you.

FatMii

08-22-2012

I had a fellow teammate on my side playing Karthus in Dominion and he would complain about not able to cast his spell after dying.

halpsmeh

Recruiter

08-23-2012

^

Deusintermen

08-24-2012

glad im not the only one with this issue. really hope they see this soon and fix it. karthus is played little enough as it is, if the glitch continues he wont see much love at all