Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How is Rengar in the jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiSong

08-22-2012

Quote:
Nevercrysis:
I went with the following:
I used shoes + 3 bot, I need a very hard leash at Wrath and Red. I had just 1 pot left when I was going to gank at lvl 2.
I changed the tactic and go with Cloth Armor + 5 pots. With an average leash at Wrath and Red, I did just fine.
Anyone with better idea?? xD

Something is seriously wrong if you only have 1 hp pot left after only 2 camps and you werent invaded lvl 1.

Learn to place your points into a mastery tree please, I cant explain every part of the mastery tree, but havoc is probably one of the worst masteries in the offense tree and you took out points from the flat armor pen and the 10% armor pen to reach it. The issue isnt with your starting items. Please, just look for any streaming platinum player and look at their mastery pages.

Your defense tree is awkward, take the 2 points of flat minion reduction, 1 point into armor and 1 into the mastery for smite. then the other 5 into reaching veterans scars.

There are other things that are off on our other pages and you might want to check on that. Notably, that 21 offense built udyr does a significant amount of magic damage, your ad page does not take lifesteal mastery, ward mastery is largely insignificant if you know where to place them as there are only a few spots in which 5% actually matters.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

08-22-2012

He's sort of meh, initial clear is slow, you want to start either Cloth/5HP or Boots/3HP at Wraiths, then go to red. You'll need a pretty good leash for boots and you'll want to gank immediately after.

Level Q first and if going for an early (lvl 2) gank, take E second. If going for a later gank, go for W second and E third. Mid is your preferred ganking ground, though you can pull off good brush ganks and behind ganks elsewhere. Use the brush for a gap closer, don't overextend. I'd advise maxing W or E first, E if ganking often or for the slow, W for clear speed. Q should be leveled last.

My masteries are 21/9/0 with physical damage masteries in offense with minion reduction and health in defense. My runes are flat AD reds and quints with flat armor yellows and MR/level blues.

XxFOWLAxxBOxX

08-22-2012

I go 9/21/0 runes and AS armor and MR runes. I max w first and can clear camps a lot faster than when I max q.

I build Mallet and Wits end then sprinkle in whatever I need to counter my opponents.