Ultimate trolling!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshim View Post
Yes, you have purchase Fraps in order to record for more than 30 seconds and remove the watermark. It's worth it, Fraps is great (though be aware you need a good chunk of free space - Fraps doesn't encode its videos at all, which on the one hand makes it extremely light on the CPU compared to other recording programs, but on the other means the videos are incredibly huge).
well I'm not going to buy fraps now at least.

Video capture is only one thing i need to worry about. I'm still in the process of designing a list of common thing's seen at 600, and way's to counter that.
IE: If your tank is doing poorly what you are going to see.
If your tank cannot, or will not focus on keeping you alive, than you need to find a way to counteract when the enemy team dive's you.
For me this was BOS, zeal, phage and using mana to kite.

Except I have to show the philosophy behind the example. Not just to show "here I use these 4 item's to get out with this champion.".
What I have to show is why I get these item's, and how I apply them in way's that will work against your opponents more often than not.
I am looking for what lesson's can be taught, and what examples I have to show this. Also I will be just looking at clips and as I see them I might notice something I think is good to show as well.

And even though this is what I am working on in a notepad on my desktop, here I am accused of not being modest and this project being about arrogance.

Snaketeeth01

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Still waiting for your review on either my or if you want the Vayne's gameplay from that video.
I'll keep these resources for later.

Last post for now.

LittleDi

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
Except I have to show the philosophy behind the example. Not just to show "here I use these 4 item's to get out with this champion.".
What I have to show is why I get these item's, and how I apply them in way's that will work against your opponents more often than not.
I am looking for what lesson's can be taught, and what examples I have to show this. Also I will be just looking at clips and as I see them I might notice something I think is good to show as well.
You have learned well. I thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is time you begin:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=16

Slanderdota

08-23-2012

Quote:
well I'm not going to buy fraps now at least.

Video capture is only one thing i need to worry about. I'm still in the process of designing a list of common thing's seen at 600, and way's to counter that.
IE: If your tank is doing poorly what you are going to see.
If your tank cannot, or will not focus on keeping you alive, than you need to find a way to counteract when the enemy team dive's you.
For me this was BOS, zeal, phage and using mana to kite.

And even though this is what I am working on in a notepad on my desktop, here I am accused of not being modest and this project being about arrogance.
It's like a train wreak in slow motion, I can't look away.

Snaketeeth01

08-23-2012

You have learned well. I thank you for taking the time to do so.

I didnt have to learn this. I presented myself on the internet and was treated with an internet mentality.
By you saying that I had to "learn" this, you only imply that i was unaware of this to begin with. Which i was not.
I was the only person the entire way who knew what I was trying to show, who knew that I was teaching how to get from 600-700 using these idea's and techniques.
Yet all I was told repeatedly was how my way is not good enough for 1200.
Now your trying to cop out and act as if you were trying to teach me a lesson or something? I don't really know..
I upvoted you anyway because you at least seem to recognize that I have proven myself to be a human with humility and I've shown my ability to convey myself and stick to my gun's.
The post right below you take's a cheapshot using the same quote you did, but only trying to... Oh who know's what. He's not contributing to conversation, or showing that he acknowledges anything I have said.

And it is that exact thing that I have shown over and over.
That no matter how many time's somebody just speaks out and say's something, I will point it out, yet it get's ignored and glossed over.
Only now people are starting to ignore it. Only now, I'm seeing less of it.
Maybe because those troll's that know they have nothing good to say, shut their mouths and don't say it. But still, there are those trying to paint me in a bad way. Trying to highlight my flaw's.

I had to take over 3 day's and prove myself in every aspect before I got any sign of respect.
And still you are witnessing examples of people trying to put me down.
This is not about my progress just because I have not been proven wrong.
It is about how I had to prove myself before i was listened to. I should not have to do that, but I did.

And until I have one link, one message, just one thing to say "here look at this" then I wont be posting a video guide series. Perhaps my initial post should have went in there, I didnt even think of that I juist threw it in general. I figured if I posted in the guides I would have people overthink things, and think it is just me *****ing about elo hell, or to me braggin about my game's.
But i was wrong, people thought this of me anyway.

If anybody know's of a free video capture program without watermark great. If u know of one I can get cracked, great..
Not that big a deal right now, I still have yet to look into exactly what you can do with a youtube account. I have to find a format that will work with how i want to approach this.'Youtube is probably the best route, i just havnt done this.

If you feel as if later on you want to see what I come up with after this get's going, your welcome to look at it. But you will have to appreciate it for what it is and not take it as something to be judged and commented on. That is what I have been fighting for, for so long.
To show that just because what I have to say may not be "good enough" for you, but that doesn't mean I need to hear about it. It does not mean what I have to say does not have value.
And I do not appreciate when an entire community put's all of it's focus on hatred and attack, rather than conversaing or accepting the veiwpoint of other's.
Which I do not have to prove. Everybody has agree'd that what they post will be civil, and other's veiwpoints will be taken into consideration.
Yet on multiple occasion's anything said against myself is supported, and anytime I support myself I am accused of something else.
Until this stop's, and until I see that I am taken seriously. Then i will have to continue putting my thought and resources into justifying myself and this only further delay's thing's.
I don't care, I will do it. It is not a waste of time for me to exemplify my self-pride. If somebody is going to accuse of me something and I know they are wrong, I will disprove it.
I have done so already, and will continue.

YUNOWARDS

08-23-2012

Quote:
This is you making the assumption that I am here for glory, I have disproven this multiple time's.
Sure, blow off the fact that you yourself have just broke the summoners code. Its almost like you forgot the whole reason you created this thread was to attempt to get people who "broke" the summoners code banned from the forums. Maybe I should file a report against you instead since your so keen to get these type of people out of here.

As for the whole doing this for glory thing, just because you state that's why your doing it repeatedly doesn't make it fact. In actuality, almost every time you have typed something you have reinforced the assumption that you are doing this project for praise. I would go so far as to call it a fact that this is why you are doing it.

Here's some advice (though I doubt you'll listen since you haven't yet anyway), keep doing your project, I really like the idea in theory, but don't use any of your own videos. You're clearly to bias towards yourself to appreciably differentiate what is and isn't working. You also seem to be against pointing out what mistakes you make as well as what things your team does right, which is just showing more bias. Instead, start with other people at your skill level (and other skill levels as well!) and do it with their videos. AFTER you've done this for awhile then you can start to include your own. But build up some credibility (and experience) first before you start posting about yourself.