Ultimate trolling!

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
Replying to this, playing minecraft
If you're going to reply stop playing minecraft while doing so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverraptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Wow this thread turned into a flame war quick. Most in part from the OP, but several other people do have a part in the blame as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theshim

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Let's try another tack.

In 25 words or less: What was the purpose of your other thread?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
Wow this thread turned into a flame war quick. Most in part from the OP, but several other people do have a part in the blame as well.
I am not the one telling other people their idea's are stupid.
I am the one being told that my idea's are stupid.

Anybody who speak's out against me, automatically get's upvotes.
Anytime I express my opinion or veiwpoint, it get's downvoted.
I back up all my thought's.
I show how time and time again no matter how much I am just showing my side's of thing's it is continually being highlighted as "wrong" by other's.

Yet still not one person has admitted that although I cannot be wrong saying what I am saying, because they are my opinion's. Logically I cannot be wrong! How is it wrong for me to claim what I have claimed?
How can you tell me that i am wrong to say that there are game's that you lose that are not your fault?
Somebody else has already said this. Somebody else can say that yes other's will lose your game's, and that's ok.
But I say it, downvote, what the hell is wrong with this guy's arrogance?

Anything that I have stated to be fact I have backed up with evidence or proof.
I have yet to be disproven.
So I have evryt right to act as if I am in the right. Prove me otherwise.

Meanwhile the fact still remain's.

Regardless of how you feel about what I say. It is YOUR responsibility to adhere to the summoner's code before replying to anything I have said. Failure to do so is viloation of forum's rules.
I have not broken the summoner's code.
Every violation of the summoner's code thusfar has been upvoted.
What does this tell me? People are not at all concerned about respecting the veiwpoint's of other's, keeping the peace.. They are concerned about trolling, making fun of people. And if you are going to support their activity, than you are no better than them.

I do not give a dam if you think I'm a good player or not, I know I am a good player.
I don't care if you think this video series is a waste of time or not, I will be doing it.
I don't care if you do not see the value behind this project. I have explained in detail what value there is and WHY this is not be valuable to everybody but it will hold purpose for somebody.
Just because you don't like it, dont support, you think it's stupid.
does NOT mean I have to hear about it.
Anybody who expressed any level of negetivity towards me is in violation of the summoner's code.
Fact. I don't have to prove that.

If you want to say I brought it upon myself, even if that were true that does not make it neccesary for random's to continue.

Quote me flaming somebody. Seriously do this.
Everytime I have challenged somebody of quoting me saying something that I am being accused of it has NOT been done. Why is this being ignored? I keep saying this.. but does anybody even pay attention this that? Somebody accuses me of something.. get's the upvotes.. i challenge them to prove themselves.. nobody care's that they do not.
Ok.. fine.
But then everytime I prove myself or back up my idea's, I am only further ridiculed for doing so.
All my downvotes are there to show exactly this. Multiple time's.
Again, derive your own conclusion's.

Also if I am going to take nearly an hour to right a reply, I'm going to play some minecraft in between while doing so.
Just because I am taking the time to fully reply to everything that you've said does not mean I have to sit here adn do it right away.
What's your problem, impatient?

Funny though how you can type exactly what you did and get upvoted for that.
Just sayin. This only further proves me point, almost every post that is not mine, is supported. How often does anybody acknowledge one thing I say is right? Now how often does somebody tell me I am wrong?
very little support, and a huge pile of negative.
I'll refer you again to the summoner's code and remind you all that this negativity is against forum rules.
You know this is true, you know I am right. You don't have to admit that i am right, but you cannot deny that I am right. This is not me being arrogant, this is me stating a fact.

That I continue to give rubuttles, give my responses, and still highlight my golas behind the project. There has yet to be recognition or acknowledgement. Again, I am not looking to be told "yeh your right.. maybe your idea's do hold some value.." I don't need this said to me, I already know they do. But what I do not need is to be told that I am wrong. I do not need to be told that I am stupid. I do not need ot be harrassed or made fun of.

And that is why i came HERE. Not to push my point further, not to cause a ruckus. But to prove that when one person tries to communicate and share their idea's. An entire community will throw accusation's and gang up to bully a single target.
I have proven this, and all of their upvoting eachother is only evidence against themselves.
you cannot disprove this.

And then look at what happen's here. The same hatred, the same one sided conversations. Still people accuse me of saying something or holding a certain veipoint, but then not proving themselves.. it get's upvotes.
Here I am expressing my free idea's, proving myself, showing that I know what I am talking about. Really not saying anything wrong, not harming anybody, not instigating anything, not trying to be judged commented on or criticized.
But this is all overlooked. It just get's downvoted.

I'm not making this up. You see this. Right here, right now. It continues on and on. Probably would forever. When will somebody admit that I have been targeted and bullied without just cause?
Just because I am not familiar with the immaturity and hostile enviroment of the internet does NOT make it acceptable for me to fall victim to the hostile act's of other's. I am entitled to my veiwpoint's, I have backed myself up. And yet look at how much effort is put into tearing me down repeatedly. All of which break the summoner's code. And recieve the full encouragement and support of the community.

Maybe you would have given up a while ago, just water of a duck's back. Who cares?
Well I care. I am allowed to.
You can go ahead and tell me now that you do not care that I was attacked. That's fine. You don't have to care, but I have still proven and shown that I have been.
That is why I am here. To show the toxicity of this community. And in doing so, look at the first two pages of this thread.

"here have some waffles"
a picture of shooting a dead horse.
An accusation towards me.
Hatred directed at me.

How is any of this addressing the real problem that I have been attacked?

If you have anything negative to say about it, then too bad you do not have the right to say it.


Facilitate Civil Discussion

“To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.” -Barry Goldwater

As we mentioned earlier, we want you to give feedback, but being part of the community doesn’t stop there. Whether you’re in chat, in a game, or on the forums, there are plenty of people to meet, and plenty of topics to discuss. Whether you’re discussing game balance and champion viability, trying to form a premade team, or just want to express your affection for the legendary and infamous Gentleman Cho’gath, we encourage you to share your thoughts with other players.

When you choose to participate in a discussion with the rest of the playerbase, always try to be receptive to another player’s point of view. If you keep an open mind, you’d be surprised what valuable information you can glean from your fellow players. Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don’t get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight.

This is the biggest thing I keep trying to point out. Who will address this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshim View Post
Let's try another tack.

In 25 words or less: What was the purpose of your other thread?
To introduce a project in which my goal is to compile video's showing the different challenges faced in different elo's. To show strategies and tips of how one might overcome them.

Also for me to find support from others in how i can capture video clips, what i can use to edit video clips. Where to put uploads, all the technical stuff really.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
Commenting on how you think what I do is sad, I can do what I want with my time, thanks.
Somebody tell me why this get's downvoted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
Calm down and have some waffles.

Attachment 513874
Tell me why this get's upvoted.



Facilitate Civil Discussion

“To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.” -Barry Goldwater

As we mentioned earlier, we want you to give feedback, but being part of the community doesn’t stop there. Whether you’re in chat, in a game, or on the forums, there are plenty of people to meet, and plenty of topics to discuss. Whether you’re discussing game balance and champion viability, trying to form a premade team, or just want to express your affection for the legendary and infamous Gentleman Cho’gath, we encourage you to share your thoughts with other players.

When you choose to participate in a discussion with the rest of the playerbase, always try to be receptive to another player’s point of view. If you keep an open mind, you’d be surprised what valuable information you can glean from your fellow players. Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don’t get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight.

Arrogant, or just right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-22-2012

For those who want to try and make claim that I an closed minded.
I'd just like to point out I am a pothead musician who is interested in environmentalism and interested in conspiracy theory.
Pretty sure I'm open to new idea's. I've just yet to see unique idea's. Just the same thing over and again.
I talk it get's downvoted, somebody else does, it get's upvoted.
Not saying I care. just stating more fact's.
How many people have actually attempted to engage me in conversation?
One. This has been 3 day's ongoing and only a single person has shown any interest in trying to understand WHY I am "upset" and WHY I have come here.
I've stated my purpose, I've shown how I cannot be wrong.

Nobody can accuse me of being arrogant or closed minded. That ship has sailed. There is no right for anybody else to accuse this.
So you either have something positive to say in response to what i have said. Or you have something negative to say which is in violation of the summoner's code.

This does not mean that anybody who disagree's with me is wrong. So don't even try to state that's how I veiw thing's either. Trust me, people have tried. just follow the trail of upvotes.
You can find alot of people attacking me personnaly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theshim

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
To introduce a project in which my goal is to compile video's showing the different challenges faced in different elo's. To show strategies and tips of how one might overcome them.

Also for me to find support from others in how i can capture video clips, what i can use to edit video clips. Where to put uploads, all the technical stuff really.
Astonishing, really. You couldn't get it below 25 words. Moving on.

Effectively, your project is this: A series of videos (once you figure that out) demonstrating the challenges you have faced and how you have reacted to them. Now, this right here is where the problems lie:
Quote:
I do not give a dam if you think I'm a good player or not, I know I am a good player.
I don't care if you think this video series is a waste of time or not, I will be doing it.
I don't care if you do not see the value behind this project. I have explained in detail what value there is and WHY this is not be valuable to everybody but it will hold purpose for somebody.
Just because you don't like it, dont support, you think it's stupid.
does NOT mean I have to hear about it.
1) Full stop. You are not a good player. You are 800 elo. You have carried yourself up. You are a better player than you once were. You are not good by any stretch of the imagination.

I am not saying this to insult you. But you are wrong.

2) You don't care what anyone has to say on the subject. Guess what? This is a discussion forum. If you post stuff, people are going to talk about it. And just because you don't like what they have to say doesn't mean that you can be the arbiter of what is allowed in your threads - which you started attempting to do on the very first page of your thread. In a way, it's not entirely your fault, as the biggest issue was that you did not clarify what the thread's purpose was, and people naturally tried to give you constructive suggestions, which you aggressively dismissed without anyone understanding why.

3) You are in no position to write guides or videos for anyone. All your replays demonstrate is a lack of knowledge about the game, and your posts on the matter reinforce it. You carried yourself up to 800. Good job! Well done! That's certainly an accomplishment, and I mean this with no sarcasm at all - a couple hundred elo is definitely significant.

But you appear to be flatlining there, and no matter how much you rant about it, your team can only take so much of the blame. Your builds and gameplay are as 800 elo as theirs are! Surge Lichbane Shaco? Chalice BoS Caitlin? You can give people an insight into how 800 elo games tend to go, but you really have no leg to stand on at all if you want to come across as authoritative.

One thing I see you point out repeatedly is that you have to do things differently than someone in 1300 elo, because 1300 can rely on their teammates to play at a certain base level of competence. While I agree with this, I also have to ask: do you honestly believe someone of 1300 elo couldn't carry an 800 elo game? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that while they might not be able to carry every game, they certainly would be able to do it the vast majority of the time. Skill and knowledge matter a lot!

In short: Playing like a 1300 player in an 800 game will win you far, far, far more than it will lose you. You are adamantly claiming that you have to adjust and build and play differently at different levels, and while this is true at face value, it also is an effective way for you to displace blame. Watch videos! Read guides! The pros play the way they do for a reason, and 800 elo or not these have been empirically, mathematically demonstrated to be effective. Multiple times you claim you cannot be wrong because you are simply stating an opinion - but mathematically speaking, you are indeed incorrect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
I've stated my purpose, I've shown how I cannot be wrong.

Nobody can accuse me of being arrogant or closed minded.
...I'll let this speak for itself.

tl:dr I don't know that this project is a good idea. If you are committed to going ahead with it, here is my advice:
1) Start a new thread. Discard this one, discard your old one. Start fresh.
2) Explain, very clearly and carefully, what the purpose of the thread is. Most of the confusion and people poking fun at you were because you did not lay out the premise of your thread very well. Part of this is your writing style. Learn the forum formatting. Use quote tags! Maybe have someone proofread your next thread before you put it up.
3) There are multiple programs available that can be used to stream or record and upload videos. XSplit with ShiftWindow is the best bet for streaming, Fraps is probably the best for recording. Do some research, there are very good guides for setting up and using these with League of Legends.
4) I cannot stress this enough - don't get angry at people trying to give you advice, and don't just brush them off. You can explain to them why your thread exists but don't just dismiss them out of hand. You are almost certainly going to get people giving you advice - if you don't like that, you probably shouldn't make your thread.

Do with this what you will.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-22-2012

I'm a 1350 elo player... every once in a while I lose several games in a row and drop to 1200 elo.

At this point my games are EXTREMELY EASY TO CARRY. I just enjoy stomping the game and 2-3 days later I'm back to 1300s.

I could carry 800 elo with my eyes closed (the lowest I have ever been was 990 elo, and those games were extremely easy to carry)

Snaketeeth01: You are not a 1300 elo player. As simple as that.


1234567 ... 8