Ultimate trolling!

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tethin

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Attachment 513999


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theshim

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Okay, fine. Civility is out the window.

No you bloody tool, we're calling you out on being a moron. Your posts serve no purpose whatsoever. You say you're not asking for advice. Why are you posting these things then? Is it just to show what goes in 800 elo? What goes in 800 elo is stupid builds by, as you have so aptly demonstrated, terrible players.

No one, absolutely no one, is denigrating you based on your builds. People are telling you that your builds are subpar, and that were you to build traditionally, you would perform better. Where people start taking issue with your posts is your abject dismissal of anything and everything that has been posted. What were you looking to hear? You're not posting to say you don't belong in 800 elo, or so you have said. My best guess is that you're demonstrating the thought process of a player who has carried themselves up from even lower, but all you've shown is that your thought process is brickwalling against players who are less horrible than those in 600 elo.

Your posts are meaningless walls of drivel, devoid of any substance or purpose. This particular post sums up why your threads are pointless, as is attempting to talk to you at all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
You are still trying to comment on me.
Your still trying to comment on me.

Stop doing that, and watch a series of my games. And let me point out to you what is happening.

just because you think you know more than me, doesnt mean you do.
The sheer, blind, o'erweening, incredible, astounding, unbelievable, borderline insane amount of arrogance here leaves me caught between tears of laughter and pure stunned shock that anyone could possibly think this way.

You are a child! You are not looking for advice; you are not even looking for input! You are simply spitting out your thought processes onto an internet forum and then taking offense when people attempt to respond with what they believe to be constructive criticism! You have attempted to demand people engage you in conversation while dismissing everything written in the thread, and then have the unbelievable gall to accuse others of arrogance while proclaiming yourself free of the same!

Your thread became a laughingstock purely from your own actions! No one else! Nothing else! Only your responses to people made everyone begin to mock you, because your responses were not only mind-bogglingly arrogant but also completely wrong! You show not only a complete lack of understanding of the play of the game but also an ego the size of several continents and all the openness of your nearest maximum security prison!

Get out, get out and do not come back until you've learned to actually have a conversation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post

proceed to tell us that you 'play too good for my ELO'.

But PLEASE dont try to tell us that you know better than professionals (who you dont watch and dont understand) or tell us that your way can carry reliably.
Quote me saying either of these two thing's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshim View Post

You are a child! You are not looking for advice; you are not even looking for input! You are simply spitting out your thought processes onto an internet forum and then taking offense when people attempt to respond with what they believe to be constructive criticism! You have attempted to demand people engage you in conversation while dismissing everything written in the thread, and then have the unbelievable gall to accuse others of arrogance while proclaiming yourself free of the same!

.
I agree, I am not looking for advice.
I am looking for input. I asked how I could open a stream. I opened the thread with the idea that one person would see what I am trying to do, and get involved in a positive way.
That nobody came forth in a positive, is not my fault.
Even if I started out coming off as arrogant, I did not persist.
When I have shown others how although I have changed my attitude and told them they are being aggresive towards me, but they do persist.
Again refer to the summoners code.



You are simply spitting out your thought processes onto an internet forum and then taking offense when people attempt to respond with what they believe to be constructive criticism!

I can post anything I want onto the internet. It is up to you if you want to veiw, read, agree with it or disagree with it. Just because you disagree with what I have to say, does not mean it is appropriate for me to be told so. That is you, the veiwer, looking at my content, and then engaging with me.
I opened this thread, but I did not bring you in here. I did not force you to post anything to me. You did that all on your own.
And here you are telling me that I am offended when people attempt to "help" me.

I have responded to some of these attempt's by telling them that what they say is not constructive, and it is being delivered in a negative way.
But when I point this out, I get downvoted, and whoever get's to point out that I said something, will get the upvote's.
I'm not making this up. You can go to the other thread and see it. It is right there.
So is this me being arrogant, or is this just me being right?
Why is it so unfathamable that this one person could be right?
Probably because you are being biased and allowing yourself to be influenced by atll the little green and read thumbs littered throughout. Whether that is true or not I do not know.

But here again.. You say I take offense to what I say.
Had you actually took the take to look at my veiwpoint (refferering you againe to the summoner's code), then you would see how on multiple occasion's I have admitted that higher level players are better than me.
This is a fact.
I can state this, and it means nothing.
But as soon as somebody else state's that higher level player's are better than me, all of a sudden here come all the accusation's from other people, telling other people, about how I think or see thing's. And because it is humerous negativity towards me, it becomes popular and known as the truth.
And then everytime I say "this is not being arrogant, this is me showing you that I can play pretty dam good sometimes. Take it for what it is.
But instead of looking at it for what it is, they see it as an opportunity to point out all of the mistakes they feel i made, and then reminding me that I do not know how to build my champion's like a 1600, and I will be stuck in 800's elo hell forever.

I'm not making this up, it's all in that thread, you can find these accusation's against me.

Multiple time's, even once here.. Once the accusation's come in, I challenge people quoting me showing that I have actually expressed the thought process they accuse me of.
And again, I did not claim to be stuck in 800's elo hell. Because I see that i am growing as a player. I alway's am. I'm 800 now, doesn't mean i will be forever.
Is there anything wrong with this? No.
Is it anybody's business but my own? No.
And yet, it is pointed out and commented on publicly about how I am worse than player's who are better than me, and they get upvoted for it.

I'm not making this up. It's all over in that other thread.

So I ask WHY it is that people decide to put in the time and effort to continue to pick apart my gamer personnaly every time. To talk about how i do not know how to build ADC. Even though i go into a depth discussion about why I build ADC as I do in 700's. Again, this is my opinion about how I seen thing's through my eye's through 700 elo. Where I have carried most of my win's with caitlyn. This is my opinion that I have every right to express.
This is not me trying to ask for help on improving my build.
BUT When they throw their advice on me, they tell me in a way that is simply "they are better than you, you will listen to them and play like them, or continue to be the bad baddie you are."
Which again, I'm not making up.
So when i express my free opinion, they take the time to make fun of me, and get upvoted.
Let's refer back to that summonor's code.

More than this, I am in the process of compiling videos to SHOW what I have done, so that those who do feel they are stuck in 700 elo can look to these videos for advice.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with me doing this.
And yet, they can just simply say "he is not as good as 1200's" And they get upvotes.

The bottom line is, I have every right to express my opinons on these forum's. By abiding to the summoner's code you automatically agree to maintain respect and take the time to listen to a person's veiwpoint. This is not an option, this is agree'd to behavior on these forum's. If you wish to act otherwise you do not have the right to speak.
Majority of the post's on that thread are malicious, and with intent of harming me personnaly.
I am not making this up, it is all there,
When I make my rubbuttles, when I clam down, when i try to engage in conversation. I am responded with with childlike behaviour, while they accuse me of being the one who is closed minded and childish. And they get upvoted. I'm not lying, it's all in the other thread.

This is bullet-proof evidence of how multiple user's harrassed me. Am I offended by this? Not really, I find it fascinating that so many sheeple can herd together and unite on the common goal of bullying stranger's. But that's just my opinion on it. I'm free to that.

So here we are. In the official tribunal forum's.. and I am being treated the same way.. and witnessing more violation's of the summoner's code.

I'm pretty eager for the next response.

Also I forgot to thank you for the waffles. I actually just made egg's and cheese when I found those, so I enjoyed a decent breakfast i guess.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshim View Post
Okay, fine. Civility is out the window.

No you bloody tool, we're calling you out on being a moron. Your posts serve no purpose whatsoever.

Your posts are meaningless walls of drivel, devoid of any substance or purpose. This particular post sums up why your threads are pointless, as is attempting to talk to you at all:

The sheer, blind, o'erweening, incredible, astounding, unbelievable, borderline insane amount of arrogance here leaves me caught between tears of laughter and pure stunned shock that anyone could possibly think this way.

You are a child! You are not looking for advice; you are not even looking for input! You are simply spitting out your thought processes onto an internet forum and then taking offense when people attempt to respond with what they believe to be constructive criticism! You have attempted to demand people engage you in conversation while dismissing everything written in the thread, and then have the unbelievable gall to accuse others of arrogance while proclaiming yourself free of the same!

Your thread became a laughingstock purely from your own actions! No one else! Nothing else! Only your responses to people made everyone begin to mock you, because your responses were not only mind-bogglingly arrogant but also completely wrong! You show not only a complete lack of understanding of the play of the game but also an ego the size of several continents and all the openness of your nearest maximum security prison!

Get out, get out and do not come back until you've learned to actually have a conversation.
Oh yeah, I forgot to quote this section here where you rant on about how my opinion's are stupid, and what I have to say is just wrong.

Don't worry i'll upvote you too! Clearly that is the treand.. I mean you stated so yourself.
I'm not putting word's in your mouth, I am quoting you exactly what you say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Hey look downvote's.

Now who can't converse?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
No matter how many times I defend myself, it as percieved as arrogance.
I check my ego, I deny my arrogance, I call people out and tell them to prove themselves I get no serious replay's.
How do you check your ego if you deny arrogance?
Quote:
I am told I am arrogant, childish, that I am closed minded and refusing to take their help, therefore I am a bad player and deserve to be stuck in 800 elo hell forever.
Refusal to listen to others does not make you open minded.
Quote:
What started as me trying to start a video project showing strong and weak play's, turned into this slugfest where I became a target extremely quickly.
Once I was the accepted social target, anything I post gets a downvote, and the cuter funnier, offensive thing said toward me, gets more upvotes.
Ok..
So is this a social project or are you attempting to learn what is needed to increase your elo?
Quote:
So I tell this one person in particular to stop being a commentative judgemental ***** who is only trying to tell me what I am doing wrong. Strop trying to save me from my own bad playing. And just look at the clips I have shown you and appreciate what I am trying to show you overall.
I don't replay matches. Sorry, I will not comment on your game play.
Quote:
I am trying to compile videos to show the different level's of play needed to sustain your elo and climb your elo.
I have video after video showing failures of teamates in 600's, and how hard I have to work to make up for their constant incompatance to secure one win.
And here you lose our interest. Team members can fail at times even when doing everything right. Calling them incompetent for it is a mistake. Your ego is not checked in this statement.
Quote:
Not one time did I claim that I have had to do this everygame, yet I have been accused of this multiple times, not quoted on this once.

I have shown a replay where I have done well early game, i have pointed out how my team is not centered around me, there in no leadership, no teamwork, i individually rally us toghether, try to make play's, try to do something. I try, I try I try. I show taht I do well, I show that these teamate's did not do well.
Ego again. You need to check it at the door still.
Quote:
Yet the discussion becomes about how i should have done more. How I should have done better.
When my point is actually Look at how much better I perform that this particular team, and they still lose it for me.
They lose it? Are you not part of this team?
Quote:
What I intend to show is how often this happens in 600-700 compared to 800-900.
This is proof of elo hell right here. Yet this is continually denied because "I've carried myself from 900 to 1400".
Somebody can come around posting that, and get 4 upvotes.
This is a clear example of some randomr guy being arrogant.
He get's upvoted.. I get accused of being childish and arrogant, it get's upvoted.

I make a giant post explaning why I use my early adc build at this current elo and why it has worked for me so well in the 700's, and I know it will not work in the 1200's.
But then I'm told that because I don't play like a 1200, I will not get out of 800.
And here's where we are getting stuck.
Where I am saying "look at my videos showing you these scenerios. Where I cannot rely on my teamates."
And yet, wouldnt 1200's be focused alot more on teamplay?
Not saying things like "omg this bot lane is feeder noob" and saying things like "gj, nice play, gank soon plz".
So I'm being told two different thing's at once, but because anybody other than me said it, it will be upvoted.
When I call something into question, it will be downvoted.
Call yourself into question then. If someone said these words to you what would you see?
Quote:
It then also quickly turned into just poking fun of any little detail possible.
On multiple occasion's I have been told It's impossible to read what I'm saying because of my bad grammer.
Wow, really? That's what you have to contribute to this conversation?
Upvoted.
I am fully capable of reading your text regardless.
Quote:
Somebody said they wish this wasnt the internet so they could beat me.
Upvoted.

What sold it for me though was when somebody actually posted that I am so thick headed and arrogant, that this should be sent to the tribunal so pendragon can ban my account and I will wonder why.
So then I look at the summoner's code, skim-read it, and just laughed out loud at how many account's I have seen in multiple violation's.
Laughing at others for not knowing their errors is very arrogant. Again, please check your ego at the door.
Quote:
And yet I go back. I post my thought out replies, I get made fun of. I don't encourage it, it doesn't bother me, I try to keep my point on track which is simply "look at my veiwpoint so that you can see this" But it has been dissected a million time's into I am doing it wrong, and by not listening to the "advice" being hammered into me, and that I am a bad person, and a bad player.
It is not the advice that is being hammered into you. It is being given. The question is what are you learning from it?
Quote:
I highlight a clip where i demonstrate multiple strong skills, but then I'm told I'm only being arrogant and get the "congratulations wow your so pro!". Sarcasm. Is it really neccesary? Not at all.
yet no matter how many times I try to drive a point home and have a conversation, it is nonstop harrassment.
Then don't respond to those who harass.
Quote:
So I'm doing the guy a favor, posting this thread link in tribunal.
Any red's that want to start banning some account's, here will be a nice pile of screenames and evidnece against them all.
This forum is to discuss the tribunal. It is not a personal attack forum.
Quote:
Obviously I suggest you read my post's thouroughly. If something is confusing, a red would have the civil obedience to say "this is just muddled, what do you mean here?".
yet all I get is the fact pointed out that I spewed a wall of text, and somehow this in itself is something to make fun of me for.
And it get's upvoted.
You can see me multiple time's trying to prove my point. Trying to show that I do have strengths when all that is said about me is how I have weakness.
Learn your weakness, and then improve upon it so it does not remain your weakness.
Quote:
And then I expose my weak games. They arn't hidden, I do not care. These clips show that even in games where I do not perform well in early game i still have the teamwork and effort to make some great comebacks so long as my team can carry some of the weight.
This is one point i am using to prove elo hell.
Where are a certain point you can expect a certain level of competance from your team that even though things look bad, you can work as ateam capitilize on a single mistake and turn it around.
I see this now in low 800's.
In 600's I see a higher percentage of feeder's, afk's, rage quitter's. Scenerio's that turn into a guarentee'd lose, when before you had a chance to win.
The fact that as I progress in elo and see these dissappear, is proof that elo hell exists.
And I have video footage of it all.
That is what I have been saying, that is what I have been trying to show.
I have done this over and over and over again.

Yet every post I see, is about how bad I am.

Could somebody please explain to me, why a community as a whole can completely ignore somebody trying to do a positive project to provide something to a community.. but they take it and focus all the attention on trolling me, and making me mad bro.
I've even pointed out it is their arrogance that causes them to feel gratification in putting me down. The responce I got was that i am being arrogant and not taking their pro advice to get me out of elo hell.
And they get upvoted.

I post on how I am being yelled at being told what to do, how and why i do not see it as advice.
I'm being arrogant, upvote.

Seeing the trend here?
A trend. Yes, either you are being arrogant, or everybody is a troll. What is the percentage chance of that?

Edit: don't upvote this. I want him to read it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
Hey look downvote's.

Now who can't converse?
So we shouldn't downvote what we think are bloody stupid posts by a total prat unless we write an essay first explaining why?

The sad thing is you're writing entire essays yourself, putting so much effort into this, but you're just making yourself look stupid. You could save yourself a lot of embarassment, frustration and, most of all, effort simply by leaving well enough alone. But no, some people just can't stop arguing until they've proven they're right, even when they're WRONG. Sad. I would weep for you, except I honestly don't give a tinker's cuss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
So we shouldn't downvote what we think are bloody stupid posts by a total prat unless we write an essay first explaining why?

The sad thing is you're writing entire essays yourself, putting so much effort into this, but you're just making yourself look stupid. You could save yourself a lot of embarassment, frustration and, most of all, effort simply by leaving well enough alone. But no, some people just can't stop arguing until they've proven they're right, even when they're WRONG. Sad. I would weep for you, except I honestly don't give a tinker's cuss.
Commenting on how you think what I do is sad, I can do what I want with my time, thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Refusal to listen to others does not make you open minded.
Incorrect. I acknowledge what advice is given to me, and i explain my veiwpoint on why this is commentary. I am not obligated to listen to what i am told to do.

So is this a social project or are you attempting to learn what is needed to increase your elo?
Social project.
I have honed my skills as a player to carry myself from 550 to 800 by adapting to the changing game around me.
Here is one thing you may not think of.
A new champion is released. Darius, Zyra. Somebody who is "overpowered". Somebody who at 700 elo get's into my match against a teamate who cannot Counter Darius, I suffer the result's of his inability to play.
Regardless of how I perform in bottom lane, even if I have equal kills as Darius.. I can watch how in my lane I have to work hard, co-ordinate gank's, and earn my kill's. And then I watch my top and jungler feed Darius, underfarm themselves. And now not only is Darius strong, but I have to now play my champion vs my lane as well as prepare to face a fed top meanwhile i am locked in my lane.
I can paint this scene, because I have watched this happen many times.
So tell me, logically which do you think is more likely.
Darius is released and a few people buy him with RP, practice at him, and take him into their 400-800 elo games. And they are able to do so well mostly because the opponent's that they face are not skilled enough to know how to counteract a champion.. They may not now how to counterbuild.. Poor jungler's may not be able to bring strouing enough gank's. So in this low elo, Darius is freaking OP and is one scary MOFO if he is not banned.
I've seen this.

Do you not think that a 1300 elo might go top darius seeing him for the first time and then learn from his mistake instantly and not repeat it? I Would assume so.. I mean that's why they are better player's than me right?
So now look at a 600 elo player. I don't need to establish for you they are a "lesser grade" of player. Clearly people stuck in this elo do not perform well enough consistantly to carry themselves out.
So we know, that when a 600 see's daruis and get's close to him. Darius is going to land a few stack's on his target, hit with W Q, pull when the guy runs, W Q and R.
This 600 elo cries out "WTF DARIUS OP I told you to ban him".
But then, this player get's close to darius again, and he does the same combo.
So now this player is 2 level's behind and get's a gank from his jungler who is also 2 kill's behind. And now Darius has 4 kills and is rocking treads and phage while I am bot lane trying to afford a pickaxe and a few potion's.
This is real, I have seen this, I have the replay's showing this.

This is my entire purpose. Not only to expose how lower level player's have more of an obstacle from within their own team, than what is faced by a 1600 elo player. The 1600 can rely on his teamates to follow through with some basic combo's, to call mia's to ward, to not extend, to be self aware. This should be a given.
At 600, you cannot expect a single one of these from your allies.
This is not to say the enemy team is much better. But that does not change that my top and jungler can feed top lane 7 kills before I have 2.
This is not fair to the player's who do perform well in the match. I'm not just talking about myself. Now a similar situation where I just so happen to be bot adc and my top jungler and mid all feed.
Now I have 2-3 fed opponents, and 3 starved teamates. This is clearly their actions not performing well enough in the early game that will affect my mid and late game regardless of how I perform early game.
Once I learned that this is what was happening to me I had to adapt into a build and playstyle that would ensure that I more often than not played ADC so well in early game, that I was strong enough to help compensate for my team's feeding, if they do.
I am not claiming that this happens everytime, nor am I denying that sometimes I am this feeder who need's to be carried. I'll get to this..
So this is what sprouted what seems to be my most used build.. But I have already explained how my start few items are based on my supports behavior, how my kills go, zoning, whatnot. I play based on the factors I see in that game, i do not go into a match already thinking "I am going to go in there and buy those item's all those pro's on the forum told me to get. They watch high elo stream's and are better to me. I better be open minded and play as they tell me.".
Oh I'm sorry, is this arrogance? Or is this my opinion?

I am not being one sided in this project. But what I am stating is that in my journey from 600 -700 I have seen too many times where my team had a clear shot at victory. But this one player in this match overcommited to a fight and we got aced.
This guy flash jumped over the dragon wal to go 1v 5 after failing to secure dragon with his smite. And then not only does he get killed but my 3 teamtes who trickled in behind him one at a time got killed.
I have watched this happen. I have the video of this happening.
When somebody else makes a big mistake like that, It is them costing the game. That is a fact.
So what do I learn? Not to make the huge mistake's my teamate's are making. Because I strive to be a better player than they are.
So I learned to play consistantly. Even while I am making my mistake's, i try to keep them minimal. I watch for them, I learn from them. I watch my teamates make the same mistake 3 time's in a row. I tell them not to do that anymore, and they do it 2 more time's.
How often does this happen in 1500?

my team is losing and somehow we manage to get an ace with 3 of us surviving! I have low hp and mana so I go hide to recall. Meanwhile I see 12 seconds left on 3 death timer's, and I have 2 mid hp players with poor escape mechanics trying to push through a turret AND the inhib.
I signal for them to take the turret and get out.
They stay for the inhib.
I yellow ping. They stay. I yellow ping again, and then I watch in horror as I witness 3 player's just dominate 2 of my team's tank's (our only 2) and in 30 seconds I will have 5 fed enemies charging at my mostly open base to take us out 5v3.
Why? Because although I had the foresight to see this coming and I made the signal. I watch my teamate's make this mistake which cost us the game. Even though it was my huge play that got us the ace in the first place.
When I see exactly this. I have every right to feel like elo hell is keeping me down.
Again I am not saying that this is the case every game. But in this elo bracket, this does happen enough.
Curious, how often do you see this in 1200 elo?
because I just made it into the 800's and when I throw down a yellow ping I see my teamates run away instantly. That didnt happen 50 elo ago.

Right now I am sitting just below 800. I tried a few new thing, not everything worked I had a few bad games. I know what i have to do to carry myself to a win.

This does not mean I have to play a super hard carry game and be the one man hero. This means I have to play as best I can in the situation I am given. And help my team recover from their mistake's.

I have had to learn the hard way how to recover from a bad game. Now that I have done that many times I know how to still be a functioning part of a team, even though I am down. Now, here is the reality of that. if I have 5-7 deaths, I'm down in xp/gold, but overal my team is still 12-11.
Clearly I am the weak link in this team. The enemy see's that and will try to take advantage of me.
What my team needs to demonstrate, is that they understand that I am going to be such a strong focus and that I need to get some kills and assists from a strong player, as well as have time to safely farm a lane.
I start to see this now. Other player's will try to help me recover, will still encourage me to try, and try to keep a team spirit going.
At 600 elo, I would have been flamed by 3 death's. How did I counteract this? I learned to get friendly with the ignore button. I can't tell you how many games I have had to carry in complete silence because my own team cannot even make an effort to work together.
At this low elo, youve got one guy over here farming, this guy extending here without wards, nobody buying wards.. the adc is jungling.. and meanwhile the enemy team is running around together, grabbing objectives, making pushes, dropping wards.

Why wards? Because they can afford to ward do they do. If my team would grasp the concept of buy a ward and profit from it, maybe things could turn around.
I have seen how I have dropped one ward which lead to a kill. Which lead to the enemy team trickling in one by one and being aced. As I said, these "failure moment's" that happen, happen on both sides, you just have to know how to trigger and bait them.

Why are they together? Because they have seen that when they roam as a team, they steamroll my team. And yet no matter how many times I instruct us to stay together.. I might have 4 of us trying to roam together but we get caught out in 4v5 because my morde is farming top lane.
Time and a place..

What I am saying and will show is that there are far more huge outlying mistakes in low elo play that do not exist in higher level's. I will expose how they are, and how I counteracted them. My ability to do so is what got me through many games which would have otherwise been lost.
Me showing these clips of my own personal play does not mean that it is appropriate to leave hurtful comment's trying to say that I am a noob and need to get better. I know I need to get better as a player to get out of 800.. now here are 20 replays of how I clawed threw 600's. Watch me as I get better than I use to be, then tell me more about how I need to learn how to play.

I don't replay matches. Sorry, I will not comment on your game play.
That's fine. Didn't ask for comment's. Thanks anyway.

And here you lose our interest. Team members can fail at times even when doing everything right.

Maybe I lost your interest. I do not see why you take it upon yourself to speak for the collective.
Yes Team do fail when you are doing everything right.
Sometime's I am one of the one's who fail.
But what I hope to show and teach are way's that you can transform from that guy who did ok in bot while top lane feed's. And learn some tactics, thought process's and tricks that you can use to not only do well in your lane. But potentially do better, or learn how to strengthen your mid game and learn to take advantage of early roaming to pick on the weak so that you can try to overpower the one who is fed.
Of course I will not be the only one giving advice or tip's.. or video's hopefully.
I did say this was a social project after all.

For those that see something to benefit from this. Here ya go! If your not interested, why do you have any interest in telling me that you are not interested? This interest's me.

Calling them incompetent for it is a mistake.

600 elo. I get a tanky support nunu. Ok, I know whow this should work in lane, i can do this he will do that.. ok I can make this work.
And now I watch my nunu throwing his mana away. hitting my minions instead of being passive. Overcommiting repeatedly because he is trying to "set me up".
Though when he thinks he can just throw a snowball at somebody and run at them, it id my job to just run after him and shoot whoever he is hitting.
Why is my support dragging me into fights? And then when my own support rock's my wave control, takes my cs, denies my cs by forcing to be aggresive, and call's me a noob not know how to play adc because he commited twice.

800's
Havnt seen this once. I am just recently playing with the best support's I have played with.

Clearly, the 800's are better than the 600's. I've established this, I will show this.
I shouldn't have to, it has been stated a hundred time's thatn 1200 is better than 800 and I am an elo hell noob who will be 800 forever.

What I hope to show, is that you have to tell your partner at the very start of the match if u want passive or aggresive.
Simply because at this level, player's are not team oriented enough to play as your support. They are trying to either fill the support role because they have to, or they are playing their support their way and they will fight how they want.
I truly believe that in duo Lane you have to leave wave control to the adc.
This is already established meta, so I do not need to argue this.
however what i can show is how often you will have that failure support, and what you can do about it.

They lose it? Are you not part of this team?

There is more than one aspect to the game.
I am not going to list them all, but here are a few.
The ability to control minion and lane flow.
Warding.
general map awareness.
Knowing when it is safe to take an objective based on how many MIA, how close your teamates are, or the last know position of the enemy.

Each player requires these skill's and more to carry the weight of the team.

It is not a single person's responsibility to ward the map.
Though in many game's, if I do not do it it will not be done. This got me out of elo hell.

My ability to safely split push a lane while watching my own mia's and throwing out yellow ping's for my teamates WHILE i split push are my effort's to push an objective safely. I as a strong player know enough to do this safely everytime i do it.
Do my teamate's? Not every time. If I have 2-3 player's go off and get themselves killed to extension a few times per game. This is my team creating a tougher obstacle for me to overcome.

In a higher level of you, you will not have to worry about your teamate's being such a negative impact on the game. This is on struggle a low elo hell player will have to struggle with.

The trick is, that you have to practice your own map awareness to this point where you are calling mia's without even realizing you are doing it. And then you have to call your team's mia's, because you cannot depend on them to do it.
That is what carried me out of elo hell.

There are alot more, but now is not the time to get into that. My point is I have many video examples of "here is a mistake I see repeated alot in this elo. Do not be the one to repeat this. Tell your teamate to stop doing this. You cannot prevent your teamate's from making stupid mistake's, but you can make an effort in preventing this.".


Call yourself into question then. If someone said these words to you what would you see?
I am fully capable of reading your text regardless.

Couldnt double quote so I dont see what this is reffering to.

Laughing at others for not knowing their errors is very arrogant. Again, please check your ego at the door.


OK so in that OP I shold have put more time into expressing the root of this project. Though at the time of posting I was still establishing in my head exactly what I was trying to show, how I would approach the project and I allowed public access and input.
My inability to anticipate the level of hatred I would instantly recieve is from my lack of spending time on forums, I do not troll, I find trolling to be a complete waste of time. There is nothing positive about it, and I don't see the slightest bit of humour in doing so.
But with an internet connection in every household, every teenager in the free world can get as many facebook friends as they can and take pictures of everything they do.
What I see is an entire internet troll culture that's entire purpose is to throw pointless hatred around. And then collectively laugh and mock a single target.

Was this not already mentioned here? Somebody else admitting that I was publically being mocked?
Ok, so what allow's you to excuse other's for mocking and attacking me. But even if I wanted to mock and taunt other's, what business of it is your's to tell me it is wrong to do so?
This is a double standard.
This show's that you are willing to accept the public humilation of me personnaly because my veiwpoints are different from the crowd. But if I wanted to say "hey look at this noob completely suck as garen top!". You have a morale issue with this now?

Also I did not claim that the purpose of this project was to make fun of other's. If that is the impression that you discern from my OP, than you should be open minded enough to see multiple time's I have stated several goal's of what i hope to accomplish and demonnstrate. Perhaps it's time to move on from what I posted in the one post 30 hour's ago, and look at what I am saying here now.

It is not the advice that is being hammered into you. It is being given. The question is what are you learning from it?

I have explained and expressed how I am not looking for advice. Just because it is given to me does not mean I have to take it.
When i declare i do not want this "advice" because I am simply here to demonstrate what has worked for me. It only continued on and on about how I am being stubborn for not accepting new idea's. But the reality is it is my idea's that are being rejected. But when I point this out, all that is said is that my idea's are, stupid, and not good enough for 1200's. Wasn't something like that said here too?
Ha, yep. So you see, I'm not making it up.

So why then after i say I do not want this advice. It is not only accepted but opvoted to tell me about how bad a player I am. To laugh at me for my "failures".
Just as I am seeing failures in my teamates at 600. I had to learn how to adapt to survive. I was not taught. I did not watch video's, I did it for myself.

So what I will be doing is saying "look at how this person messed up, don't do this, this is bad!". How is this offensive to the player personnaly?
I am not telling them they are a bad player. Unless I watch them make the same mistake over and over.. but I dont harass and yell at this during the match I try to help them survive so my team can win. That is what is needed on a team.

Also this "advice" you are clinging to. I would like to know exactly what piece of advice has been given to me that I have not addressed. Also remember that I do not have to justify myself as a player, or show off my strength's. But when I try to highlight how I can play well, it is percieved as arrogance, even though I do not convey it as arrogance.
This is presumptious, and of course. get's upvoted.
When I justify and prove my stength as a player, it is downvoted and poked fun at because I am being ignorant, arrogant, and "closed minded."
I have been accused of all three multiple times.
All of which, upvoted. Of course..

Then don't respond to those who harass.

Shouldn't I not be harrased in the first place?
Summoner's code.

Aside from which, I'm not mad bro. I am not offended, why I continue to converse with anyone I do for my own motivation's. Not one person has asked me why I continue on, yet here your solution is to tell me to just not engage at all.
If it wernt for me trying to earn a shred of respect, civil obediance, and trying to get the conversation on track, than there would have been nothing but a pile of harrasment towards me, and just another thread that dissappear's in darkness.
I have my reasons for what I do.

Now, one particular character who went back and forth with me for a while. I asked him specifically what kept bringing him back, what motivated him to come back to harass me so. And in admittance and full support, it was purely for entertainment.

Now tell me, when a couple of ten year old's are beating on you when you are 6 just because youa re smaller than them, how would you feel to hear they are doing it just for fun?

My own personal emotion's aside, just think about this for a minute.
Here we have a group teaming up and harrasing a single target just for fun, on a public forum where the rules state you must act a certain way. Yet, they get to misbehave, bully me around and you are going to tell me that they are ok to do so?
That because my idea's are different from your's that they have less value?

But your solution for me is to "not get involved" "don't feed the trolls".
Well that's not a solution. That may be your way of avoiding putting yourself in the spotlight so that you don't get trolled. I am not afraid of being in the spotlight, so there I am. Talking back, engaging in conversation. Giving counterpoints to allegation's against me, trying to keep my point on track at least on some level. I point of ten example's of their childish behavior toward' me, while they are the one's trying to claim that I am the only closed minded person in the thread, and then the upvotes.
Why? Because they post something in attempt to make me look small and unintelligent.
This is disrespectful.
Against the posting rule's of the forum.
I have attempted multiple times to break the aggresion.
I have done nothing "wrong" because the only thing I have done is expressed my own personal thought's on a forum, and be ridiculed for it.

Feel free to refer back to that summoner's code you agree'd to. And if you need to see examples of what I'm talking about, just look for the upvotes in the OP. You can't miss them.


This forum is to discuss the tribunal. It is not a personal attack forum.

I saw tribunal and figured this would be a place where people discuss issue's. If you know a more approprite place where this should have been posted, it's too late. I cant move the post.

Learn your weakness, and then improve upon it so it does not remain your weakness.
I do this, I demonstrate this.
This is exactly what I mean where yes you think you are giving me advice, but this is something I already know. Therefore it is not advice to me.
Don't think I do not see the effort, but I should not have to go out of my way to thank you for trying to help me.
Yet over and over I ask why I have to prove myself and why I have to explain why my builds are what they are.
Because I am not looked at as a decent player who does things his way. I am looked at as that one bad player who thinks he is in elo hell and is a noob.

This concept is apparently far too deep to understand for the troll's. But they clearly were not there to judge fairly or contribute to conversation.
But anyway "thank's for the advice".

A trend. Yes, either you are being arrogant, or everybody is a troll. What is the percentage chance of that?

So now I know. You alone know the only two possibilities of what is happening.
You expect me to accept your paradigm of either, I admit I am arrogant and closed minded.
Or you suggest that although I may be in the right, everybody around me is just a troll. You also suggest that I consider these two possibilities as the only option's.. Yet I see another possibilty.
That there is no right or wrong, that everything posted by anybody is nothing more than an opinion. Everything I say about myself being a strong player, I can back up with video footage. I can prove myself.
I do not feel as if I have to prove myself to anyone, nor am I being arrogant and cocky and trying to create a highlight reel of my best move, while showing off how much my teamates suck.
yet you can see me being accused of just this multiple time's.

That's right, just go look for all the upvote's.

Where I see from my veiwpoint that I am being harrased needlessly, and I give counterpoints towards all accusation's. All of my counterpoints are ignored, and labelled as further arrogance. Whether or not it is true that is a "arrogance project" it only becomes accepted as truth, because of the opvoting. AND the fact that although I can prove myself, or prove somebody wrong. it get's ignored because again their entire purpose and goal is not to seek truth or to be impartial. The goal has become to have fun making fun of me.
Just go look for the upvotes.. Also, refer back to that summoner's code..

Well, there ya go.


123456 ... 8