I desperately need help with twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeroFearstriker

08-21-2012

I bought twitch because i thought he would be fun and that i might switch it up a little bit, but i'm really having trouble with him early game. I'm too slow to actually do anything or help my team out and then i just get focused and end up feeding which i DONT want. If anyone has an indepth guide with masteries, runes, build, and hell even some tactics and tips it would be much appreciated.

XCodes

08-21-2012

I've supported some good Twitches, so I'll share what I've observed. If you're laning bot, be defensive until you get a few levels. Twitch has a weak level 1 and uses Expunge for early burst damage. Skill order is probably WEEQ for those first four levels. Since W does slow a bit, open with it and try to get in a couple autos. Use Expunge to finish your harass and hopefully pick up a kill.

If you jungle... I haven't seen Twitch jungle since his remake. I know some people still run him out of the jungle, but I wouldn't know the strategy there.

Jesot

08-21-2012

I used to fear jungle Twitch, but haven't seen one in forever. I don't think twice about lane Twitch. He doesn't do much early and is still squishy late.

LeLutinBanni

08-21-2012

Wait for his Buff...Some Riot devs said he is UP now(because of his rework)

Duhizy

08-21-2012

he is far underpowered, before the rework he was one of my best junglers and now he cant yet fit in any lane. Fear not because he will be buffed soon.

XCodes

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
he is far underpowered, before the rework he was one of my best junglers and now he cant yet fit in any lane. Fear not because he will be buffed soon.
This is pretty extreme exaggeration. I won't argue the simple fact of OP/UP, but he's not unplayably weak by any stretch of the imagination.

Valmare

08-26-2012

Im am new here and only lvl 9 but twitch has been the frist champ to give me the leading K in most of my games played with him. just stay behind the fight and use "w" a lot to start ur attack on other champs and to get a way from attacks when getting low on health. Once on the run turn around, If u have enough mana/health, and blast them with ur rapid fire. Also I use heal as the summon spell and surege as well. Using surge with ur ablitly coming out of stealth makes ur attack speed crazy. as ur attack speed increases u get lots of stacks of venom that u can burn with expunge usally doing enough dmg to take em out or put them on the run. Hope this helps.