Just a thank you

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BMFS

09-15-2010

This is just a simple thanks to Mac Testers and Riot for moving on the Mac Client. This maybe should go in the General Forum but after months of monitoring the tone and what not of the discussion surrounding the mac client, I feel that a proper thank you, with minimal trolling, should go here. If I missed a thank you post, then I apologize for the repost.

So thank you Riot for getting the ball rolling in a public way and thank you testers for putting up some great feedback on the forums. I am looking forward to a great finished product.

wotabc

Producer

09-15-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Apprecite the kind words. Dudes have been working hard to get this working well.

Rad1987

09-15-2010

I'm totally one of those dudes, dude.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

Thanks riot.

Ratoara

09-15-2010

Mac users love u riot!

Roxtar47

09-16-2010

Yes, thank you a ton, I love playing this game

DanGR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Thank you, Riot.

ymom2

09-16-2010

Yeah, thanks Riot its awesome of you to do this and awesome of the people of the forum for helping.

poppedcolla

09-16-2010

Yep! Was definitely pleasantly surprised when one of my buddies ran to me that Riot had announced an attempt to roll out a Mac client back in May. Thanks Riot

Hogyoku

09-16-2010

Thank you Riot. : D This is small step for game developers like a Riot, but a big step for Mac users, especially in the gaming department. More game developers, such as Riot did, should realize that there is a large market out there for Mac gamers if only people tap into it. You will forever be known as one of those companies pushing forward toward the future in this way.