Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adc counter list?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreekAsTheGods

02-18-2013

Even a lot of ADC who counter each other have counter-play options around that.

For instance, Cait can counter Draven if she pokes him down, in the same fashion you'd deal with Leona, but if a Draven all-in's early he out-damages cait by a significant amount. A lot of the ADC matchups are more skill-based.

Supports counter supports more than ADC counter ADC. Spellsy has a support counter-pick guide somewhere. I'd suggest looking at that.

401k Tsudo

02-18-2013

Like Greek says, it's more of a combo countering another combo. For instance, a taric or ali + vayne, you'll want someone w/ some good sustain or a range cc (lulu's polymorph) so you don't get destroyed in .5 seconds. Most ADCs will go even, but there are a few that are pretty deadly vs. a specific AD. This, of course, is assuming both players of equal skill.

try lolcounter or any other counter-pick website :P In general, cait, ashe, ez are safe picks that don't really have any hard counters.

Maglad One Chain

02-18-2013

Rammus

/Thread

AIexanderNW

02-18-2013

Garen/Panth lane counters all ADCs

/thread

Vagenis

02-18-2013

depends on player skill an support, i can destory anyone as twitch long as they dont got an insane agressive support like lulu or lux. to poke me all to hell. i also need a support to go all in when i do so i dont go in bymyself an die, i love taric for this 1 stun + slow + stack poison and if they flash with 6 stacks gg dead.

zeathor

03-29-2014

Ashe = Caitlyn

Ashe > Corki

Ashe = Tristana

Varus > Ashe

Varus > Urgot

Varus > Ezreal

Vayne > Varus

Vayne > Urgot

Vayne > Tristana

Ezreal > Vayne

Ezreal = Ashe

Ezreal > Urgot

Ezreal = Corki

Ezreal = Caitlyn

Graves > Ezreal

Graves > Corki

Graves = Vayne

Graves = Varus

Urgot > Graves

Urgot > Tristana

Urgot > Twitch

Caitlyn > Urgot

Caitlyn > Corki

Caitlyn = Varus

Caitlyn > Twitch

Tristana > Caitlyn

Tristana = Varus

Tristana > Graves

Draven > Every ADC. Draven counters nearly every ADC out right now strangely. If a Draven can manage to outplay his opponent, then it will be GG later on. He is insanely hard to beat