Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAMSpiderman22

08-21-2012

Im fairly new to Pantheon and want to get alot better with him, but I have absolutely no idea how to build him properly.. when I try the damage output just isnt there and I feel like I die extremely fast against foes who I feel I shouldnt be dying too.

What is the best rune setup for him and item build?

Thanks!

Warrrrax

08-21-2012

check out solomid.com. He is a physical caster and has high AD ratios, similar to Riven.

The usual will be wriggles or dorans or whatever for early survival and sustain, then work on a bloodthirster for pure AD, along with some defense such as Guardian angel.

4iedfreak

08-21-2012

I am a massive player of pantheon. he is the first champ i got good with and his moves are the best.
Your build depends on how you are going to play.
This is my normal build Boots (25% attack speed can't remember name.), ghost-blade, warmogs, tri force, blood thirster and guardian angel or IE (all depends on game. I highly recomend a IE on pantheon. look at the tips down the bottom
But when you have to play aggresive i start with a long sword and 1 pot and build all the ads items first. you can even swap the warmogs for a frozen mallet.

Tip: your q is like gp's q. it acts as a basic attack and therefore it has critical strike chance.
Tip: Use the last point on the offensive materies and combinde it with the passive on your e to make your spear a devastating final blow

Runes
I use standard AD top runes. Armour pen reds, armour yellows, magic resist per level blue
But for the big ones go either AD or more amour pen.
^They are the best runes i have tried and dominated on pantheon^

His ult.
His ult is a pain in the a*s. You have to be a few seconds on your foes. ONLY USE YOU ULT AT THESE TIMES: When 1 foe is getting away from a team fight, During a team fight (never start a team fight), when minions are at you base or at a tower. Escaping.
Pantheon is easy to play except his ult.
Hope this helps
4iedfreak