Thrash - The Tormented

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trilmor

08-21-2012

The actual name of this guy is Thrash - The Tormented Punisher, sorry for the inconvenience.
This concept also includes a 2 other skin ideas.

Lore:

As a boy, Thrash, lived in one of the forests of Zaun, and was tormented by demons and foul creatures of the sort, these were mutated animals that had been intoxicated by all of the fumes coming out of Zaun. One day when a faint image of a person appeared in front of him, he stopped and looked, and looked, and couldn't stop staring at this "person" but when he blinked the image faded, he looked down and under the leaves something was glowing, a magical whip! As Thrash grew older he used this whip to punish the demons who'd tormented him as a boy, for each demon he slew, the whip absorbed its powers, making Thrash more deadly by the kill.

One day as he was walking around the forest he saw a great flash, venturing towards the flash, he ended up leaving the forest, something he had never done before. After a while of walking he came to some mountains, he was so cold that he had to use the whip's powers to make small fires to keep him warm. As he went further into the mountains, it got colder and colder, so Thrash started running, hoping he would soon get out of these dreaded mountains. After what seamed to be an eternity of running and making small fires, he finally got out of the mountains, but found himself in a dark and mysterious place. He went on walking, having not eaten for days, he was starving. But just as he was about to give up he spotted a building in the distance, this gave him the motivation, so he ran all the way to this building, witch turned out to be the entrance to Noxus, there they challenged him to defeat champion fighters, he excelled in beating every single one of them, including Sion, the League of Legends became aware of this and invited Thrash to join them. This gave Thrash a chance to show those demons what he could do to them if they ever mocked him again!

So Thrash has now joined the league to battle the strongest champions he will ever meet!

"I will "thrash" the competition."-Thrash-

Type:

long-ranged melee
assassin
jungler
support

Weapon:

A leather whip

Basic Stats:

attack damage: 55 (+3 per lvl)
ability power: 0 (+0 per lvl)
movement speed: 325 (+0 per lvl)
attack speed: 0.685 (+0.095 per lvl)
health: 475 (+96.5 per lvl)
mana: Thrash has "rage" instead of mana. Rage makes his basic attacks hit more, he hits +10 for every rage he has, rage stacks up to a maximum of 10, his abilities are also granted bonus effects upon gaining 10 rage, if he uses an ability on 10 rage these bonus effects are triggered, and he returns to 0 rage. When rage is on lower than 10 it does not deplete by using abilities, or over time, he gains 0.5 rage for each minion/neutral monster kill, 1 rage for an assist, and 2 rage for each champion kill.
health regen: +2 per second (+0.2 per lvl)
Armour: 25 (+3 per lvl)
magic resist: 30 (+1.5 per lvl)

Abilities

Passive - Ambush:

As Trash leaves the brushes he gains a 1 second bonus that massively increases his movement speed. (+25% + 0.1%for each 20 (or 0.005 for each 1 MS) movement speed he has)

Q - Snatch:

Thrash lunges his whip, in a straight line, at an allied or enemy champion to have either of these two effects (takes 0.5 seconds to reach the end of the line):

- Used on enemy champion: Damages, slows and pulls the enemy champion
towards Thrash.

Damage: 60, 80, 95, 115, 130 (+1 for each bonus 3 attack damage (or 0.34 for every 1 bonus AD)
Slow: -25%,-27%,-29%,-31%,-33%

- Used on allied champion: Pulls Thrash towards his ally whilst also increasing the allies movement speed by a percentage.

Increased speed: The same as the slow but with a "+" instead of a "-".

Full Rage: the length of the line in witch he can throw his whip is increased by 20% and the damage is increased by 10%.
Cooldown: 12.5, 10, 8, 7, 6.5 (seconds)
Range: 650

W - Molten Whip:

Thrash's whip becomes covered in fire, granting him 25(+15% of bonus AD) and also applies scorch (witch will affect his ultimate) witch deals 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 damage per second +3 for every 40 attack damage (0.075 per 1 AD) he has. All of Thrash's abilities, except his ultimate, also apply scorch if molten whip is in use.

Duration of molten whip: 5, 6.5, 7, 8.5, 9 (seconds)

Duration of scorch: 4.5 (seconds)

Full Rage: The duration of scorch is increased by 2 seconds, additionally, scorch is also dealt in an area of 350 range around the target enemy, but only for 2 seconds.
Cool-down: 25, 21, 17, 13, 9. (seconds)
Range: 0

E - Toss:

Player selects enemy within a certain radius and Thrash tosses the enemy towards the players cursor (applies the same amount of damage as a basic attack) and upon landing the target deals damage in an area of 400 range, dealing half the damage around him as he sustained, if he lands directly on top of an enemy that enemy is hit with the full force of the target and takes 15% increased damage to what the champions would of taken.

Full Rage: tosses the enemy closer to the players cursor and also doubles the damage.
Cooldown: 7, 6.5, 6, 5.5, 5. (seconds)
Range: 600

Alternate E - Demonic BurstAttachment 517869 ( just a pic I found)

Thrash remembers his past, and the demons tormenting him, enrages, granting him bonus attack speed, movement speed and attack damage for 12.5 seconds.

Attack speed: 15%, 16%, 17.5%, 19.5%, 22%.
Movement speed: 8%, 9%, 10%, 12%, 15%
Attack damage: +25, +30, +40, +50, +60.

Full Rage: Creates a flame circle around him, for 10 seconds, dealing 10, 15, 25, 30, 45 damage, per 1.5 seconds, in an area of 350 range, additionally, burning the enemy for 2 seconds, dealing 10 (+1 for each 10 attack damage he has or 0.1 for each 1 AD) damage per second.
Cooldown: 25, 22.5, 20, 17.5, 15. (seconds)
Range: 0

Combined E - Demonic Outrage

E - (Passive) Demonic Burst - Thrash remembers his past, and the demons tormenting him, enrages, granting him 15%, 16%, 17.5%, 19.5%, 22% bonus attack speed, and 8%, 9%, 10%, 12%, 15% bonus movement speed.

E - (Active) Player selects enemy within a certain radius and Thrash tosses the enemy towards the players cursor (applies the same amount of damage as a basic attack).

Full Rage: tosses the enemy closer to the players cursor and also doubles the damage, additionally gaining +25, +35, +50, +60, +65 Attack Damage for 7.5 sec.
Cooldown: 20, 17.5, 15.5, 13, 10.5. (seconds)
Range: 550

R - Whip Link:

Player selects an enemy champion and Thrash hurls his whip towards that specific enemy champion, dealing 200, 350, 450 (+1 for each 5 attack damage he has or 0.02 for each 1 AD) physical damage (witch is decreased by 10% for each champion it hits), the whip then makes its way through all the enemy champions in a certain radius, rooting them and, depending if scorch is applied to any of the rooted champions, he will pull all the rooted champions towards him and scorch will be passed on to all the enemy champions that are rooted, after the rooted champion affected with scorch, if scorch is not applied to any of the rooted champions then he will simply stun the enemies, for 0.1 seconds.

If "blood loss" has worn off by the time Thrash's whip reaches the last champion within the radius the enemy champions are still pulled towards Thrash. Additionally if Thrash does manage to pull the enemy champions towards him they will suffer additional damage (half of what they suffered by being hit with "whip link").

Full Rage: Thrash doesn't pull himself towards the nearest enemy, even if scorch isn't applied to any of the enemy champions. Also,when he pulls the enemy champions towards him he deals, +10 damage for each champion hit with the initial blow, if he manages to hit all enemy champions, then he deals double the extra damage.
Cooldown: 110, 90, 70 (seconds)
Range: 900
The whip moves at a pace of 1000, 1050, 1100 units per second

All of Thrash's abilities deal physical damage, except for demonic burst's full rage, wich deals magic damage.

Recommended items:

Starter Items Essential Items Offensive Items
Boots of Speed The Bloodthirster The Black Cleaver
3 Health potions Berserkerīs greaves
Phantom Dancer

Character Details:

Human, thin, about Ryzes height, long red/yellow hair, jeans, brown boots, long-sleeved t-shirt, one of those ones that looks like he has a t-shirt over it, with a fire-elemental on it, and colours are red, black, yellow and orange (fiery colours). Deep voice, but competitive. About 20 years old.

I had an idea for 2 other skins (one of them legendary), here is the 1st:

"Thug Thrash", where instead of a whip he has a long metal chain, and his clothes would be all leathers and spiked, and of course, a pair of awesome looking shades. He could also have flames all over the leathers and (on the picture) he could be leaning against an awesome bike. this could be what he looks like but with a human head and no fire:
Attachment 517860

Legendary skin: " Black Demon Thrash/Demonic Thrash". These 2 together would be pretty cool but without the wings:
Attachment 517861Attachment 517868

Champion selection: They shall perish.....
Whilst moving: First, I must get there.../ I shall move to the heart of battle!/ Quick! Before they get there!
Attacking: You shall perish.../ I will punish you!/ You will be obliterated....
Taunt: Every single one of those demons cried as i gave them 1000 lashes each.
Joke: Ouch! I whipped myself!
Laugh: a deep evil laugh, sort of like this "Ha ha haaaaa......."

Animations:

Inactive: Slashes in random directions.
Running: Sort of the same as Ezreals, but less "arm swinging".
Basic attacks: Lashes his whip.
Dead: Gets strangled by his own whip and tries to take it, off but can't.
Dance: that dance that they do in gymnastics with the ribbons on sticks.

EDIT: Finally added all the rage effects.
EDIT: Changed the lore alot. its much better now, has more of a story to it.
THANKS FOR THE 1000+ VIEWS GUYS!!!!
YAY!! 2000+ VIEWS!! TY!! KEEP VIEWING AND RATING AND COMMENTING PLEASE!!!

And that is my idea of a champion! please rate and reply!

Trilmor

08-23-2012

also, if anyone can, please draw, and post, what u think this champion should look like (you don't have to use the characteristics i posted if u dont want to) and if u can think of a better lore than mine, wich anyone probably can, then i would be glad for u to please post this lore in a reply. Thank you!!

SephirothWontDie

08-23-2012

sweet. i love the idea for a whip weapon champ, we havent seen many of those yet. passive, fine. q seems to me like it does too much damage for the cooldown it will have at rank 5. 600 every 4 seconds? also, is it physical or magic damage(probably physical, but should clarify)? and also, did you intentionally leave out a ratio or did you just forget? w, seems ok. e, i sorta like the toss, but i like the demonic bust a little better. however, i like toss cuz its a new ability type. throwing champs? pretty awesome, like a knockback. demonic burst is basically just an enhancement ability, of which we have seen many others similar. ult, he throws the whip but he can jump to the closest champion. seems a little strange and yet, it does no damage. i would add some damage in the ult, nothing too huge, but not too little either. i would reduce the radius just a touch, as zyra's ult almost takes up a huge portion of lane, you are basically throwing that radius down the lane a little ways. other than that, seems fine. good work, would love to see a whip weapon champ like this in the league soon.
return the review? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2500022

Trilmor

08-24-2012

thanks, on the q i also think the damage should be reduced or the cooldown should be longer but this is my 1st champion concept and i was rushing it cuz i had so much going through my mind (as in ideas for this champion) and yes its all physical damage. Q is like nautilus's Q, its in a straight line. i put in an alternate e because i thought he had to many attacks that pull the enemy champion towards him. and i forgot the damage in the ult by accident, sorry. and i got the idea of a whip champion from watching the zyra art spotlight. i shall now edit it to be more "to your standards" ;P and also his ult only pulls him towards the enemy champion if they r not affected by "blood loss".

Trilmor

08-24-2012

this is a true story

i also had actually thought of putting a bola attack, exactly the same as Rengar's "bola strike", a couple of days b4 rengar was revealed, i was devastated that it had already been used and i had to come up with a new attack (toss/demonic burst).

Trilmor

09-03-2012

bump

Tamur

09-04-2012

have you thought about combining the 2 E's making burst the passive and toss the active. I like Demonic Thrash everything else look great

Trilmor

09-06-2012

hmm that idea of combining the 2 E's is tempting but then demonic burst as the passive would be to much maybe if i reduced the amounts a little... hmm im not sure. but thanks for the comment!!

Trilmor

09-06-2012

bump

Tamur

09-08-2012

E - (Passive) Demonic Burst - Thrash remembers his past, and the demons tormenting him, enrages, granting him bonus attack speed 15%, 16%, 17.5%, 19.5%, 22%, movement speed 8%, 9%, 10%, 12%, 15%

E - (Active) Player selects enemy within a certain radius and Thrash tosses the enemy towards the players cursor (applies the same amount of damage as a basic attack).

Full Rage: tosses the enemy closer to the players cursor and also doubles the damage also gains +30, +45, +60, +75, +90 Attack Damage for 15 sec.
Cooldown: 20, 17.5, 14, 12.5, 9. (seconds)
Range: 500

What do you think?