Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux Help needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4iedfreak

08-21-2012

I have just picked up lux and i love her. I need come help on runes and ing ame items.

1. Is a Nashors tooth viable?
It has CDR and ap and combined with her passive it can clear minions fast without ult.

2. Chould i get CDR yellow and ap per level blues of vice verser?

3. what items should i start early game?

Thank you

Leksilijum

08-21-2012

I've been playing Lux for a while and if you want to be really good, in my opinion, you gotta build AP.
NT gives nice cdr and as but you could buy chalice of harmony instead, that would give you infinite mana, cdr and and magic resist so you have more sustain against another ap mid. All you gotta do for her passive is to hit in between skills, and as far as farming creeps goes, just practice lasthitting

Squidoop

08-21-2012

Nashor's tooth is bad. Lux doesn't need attack speed or CDR; Lux has no spammable spells to constantly use passive and even the CDR is a waste. For yellows I would get AP/level or mana regen.

Starting with chalice is pretty unnecessary too. Just have good mana management before level 6. All you need to kill the enemy is have him down to three-quarters health and enough mana for your laser combo, so infinite mana regen is better replaced with pure AP.

My starting build is boots>dorans>dorans>SorcBoots>Rabadons>Abyssal

Cenerae

08-22-2012

Do not buy Nashor's. Nashors is only vaguely useful on Kayle and Teemo (though it's still a bad item for both champs), and only because they actually have AP scaling on-hit effects. Lux would only be using the mana regen, AP and CDR. Paying that much for what you're actually getting on that score is a complete waste of cash.

Don't get CDR yellows. If you must have CDR from runes, use blues and only blues.

A couple of Doran's Rings should take care of most of your early game mana, provided you're not chucking stuff around every time it's off cooldown.