Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mudlomen, the Loamly One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Éidolon

08-21-2012

Quote:
Hedgebrg:
ooh, l like your creativity, and its a really interesting champ, he just seems.... boring his kit just doesn't have any combos... well kinda but you have to use his R and, he just doesn't have a big damage output, and since u need his R to do an EFFECTIVE combo, he doesn't seem like even a good support either. Correct me if I'm wrong, because i didn't thouraly(i have no idea how to spell that by the way) review his abilities, however, incredible idea for a champion, keep up the good work

Thanks for the input Hedgebrg.. I've made it so that the movement speed reduction on his Melting Walk is increased and I've also made it so that his Shatter increases his Attack Speed now as well

Éidolon

08-21-2012

Made it so that the longer Mudlomen is Remolding for the more Attack Speed bonus he receives and it scaled with Ability level as well..

Hedgebrg

08-22-2012

Love the new changes

Éidolon

08-22-2012

Quote:
Hedgebrg:
Love the new changes

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to take a break from Mudlomen right now... Focusing on Eidolon, the Shadow stalker, my first invention... his Legendary Skin and soon Log In

Aziliz

04-06-2013

I feel like his mud shield should be able to break after a certain amount of damage, but to a side effect of this it would stun them for a few seconds