Bang Bang! An Ahri Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerenityPower

09-09-2012

Another day in Ionia while Ahri danced across the meadow as she sang. "La La La hehe!" shouted Ahri. She went to the nearby forest and heard a rustle of leaves and a crack of a tree branch. "Hunters". Ahri whispered. She could sense at least five of them. Ahri raced as fast as she could and peeked through a bush. One of the hunters said "We better watch out guys. There's a half human fox roamin' 'round here. She has the power to charm innocent men." The five men slowly walked to find a nice hunting place. They suddenly heard a couple twigs crack. "W-who's there?" asked one of the men. "Looking for me boys?" Ahri popped out of one of the bushes. The men looked at her and didn't notice who she was. "Wait who are you? Are you the half human fox?" asked a man with a long beard. Ahri laughed. "Why of course I am, foolish human." Ahri walked towards them. The men began to walk backwards. "Don't come near us! I'm warning you! We have very powerful guns you know." Ahri now knows these humans were stupider than she thought. "Then show me, weak human!" shouted Ahri. One of the hunters with red hair and freckles pulled the trigger on his shotgun. Ahri immediately dodged it with Spirit Rush. And then using Orb of Deception on that red haired man, killing him and absorbing the man's soul to make her orb stronger. The men looked a bit terrified. "Who's next? You there!" Ahri pointed at a man with white-blonde hair and a unibrow. "You can do it Arnold! Show that fox what your made of!" The man, Arnold took a few steps forward and pulled out a gold handgun. "This will seem to do the trick, boss." Bang bang! Two loud shots were fired and again and again Ahri dodged it with Spirit Rush. Arnold widened his eyes and Ahri used Fox-Fire and killed Arnold and two other men. "Four down one to go" said Ahri. The remaining hunter looked like the boss of their crew. The boss pulled out a shotgun and said "I ain't scared of you, fox. Watch and see what I can do." said the boss. Before the man fired, Ahri charmed him and he said "Wow I didn't notice you are so hot. Look at that cleavage!". Ahri smiled and used Orb of Deception and he fell to the ground with a giant hole in his head. Ahri didn't notice that some foxes were watching the "fight". She went over to them and said "Did you like the show?". They nodded and Ahri smiled big, showing her white teeth.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? Comment if you want more!

W4ddleBuff

09-10-2012

MFW when I found out this isn't a lemon.

Ancient Pire

09-10-2012

Trolosaurus

09-10-2012

I am going to jump straight to the point as bluntly as possible
Bad
Do you want me to elaborate on why this is bad and how you could improve or shall I leave it at that?

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-11-2012

Needs line spacing and paragraphing, to say the least.