Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion concept: 0-2, The Embodiment of Rage. I would REALLY like some feedback plz!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maad131

08-21-2012

0-2 is an assassin that has the form of a normal man. however he wares an armored glove over his right hand and forearm, and carries a katana style sword on his left forearm. he wares a white mask that is hard to describe without a pic (which i dont have cuz im really bad at drawing) he also has a long black coat and white hair. often has a red-ish maroon aura surrounding him.

Passive- Aura Steal: upon killing or assisting in the kill of an enemy champion 0-2 absorbs their aura increasing his attack damage, ability power, and attack speed by 8% per stack (can stack up to 25) a fourth of the stacks are lost on death.

Q- Claw of Fury: 0-2 attacks a single taget three times dealing an extra 120/140/160/180/200% bonus AD, slowing the target. all enemy champions are knocked back a short distance from 0-2's target

W- Radiant Aura: 0-2 shoots a burst of his aura that affects a target area. Any enemy in this area will be briefly stunned and take 60/75/90/130/200 (+70% AP) magic damage.

E- Quick Draw: 0-2 charges down his target, giving him an increases in movement speed. When 0-2 reaches his target he quick draws the sword on his arm dealing 80/100/140/210/260 (+50% total AD) physical damage. If the attack is successful 0-2 keeps his increase in movement speed for for double the duration. [Edit: was thinking about making this a skill shot dash that affects only one target and gives move speed after]

Ultimate- Punctured Souls: When activated 0-2 goes into a channel for 1.5 seconds (at all levels) that slows all enemy units around him for 45%. when the channel ends all enemy units in the area take 200/360/450 magic damage. 0-2 gains a buff that lasts longer when more enemy champions are his by the channel. 0-2 basic attacks and abilities are enhanced:

basic attacks- increases crit chance by 30/45/50%
Q- target becomes suppressed for .5/1/1.5 seconds
W- heals 0-2 for 25/40/55% damage done
E- also gives an attack speed bonus after a successful attack

like i said i would REALLY like some feed back cuz i think i might have made some stuff kinda OP xD

TheDeathstalker

08-21-2012

Too tired to review for now. If you want good feedback, find other champions and review them, and drop a link for this guy there. Trust me, it's the best way. Review exchange ftw.

SilentSide

08-23-2012

Thanks for your review of http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1863642 and http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2487854

To be honest, I think this guy needs to be completely reworked. You have no lore so I can't get a feel for what the guy is supposed to be and all his abilities seem to be stolen from other champions. For example, his ult is the same as Nunu (or nearly so.) My advice is to flesh out the lore till you have an idea of what he would be capable of in real life (in a cartoon or something) and then translate it into cool abilities.)

maad131

08-24-2012

haha i guessed someone would say that. XD Its my first time making a concept for a champ so im not good at it (as you can see) but thank you for your in put and ill start thinking it all over