The Question that is Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2010/09/mordekaiser.jpg

Look closely at the mask of the current Mord, you can clearly see that he has a face under the helm. So he is Human with an awesome suit.

SethCypher

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord GiantR View Post
http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2010/09/mordekaiser.jpg

Look closely at the mask of the current Mord, you can clearly see that he has a face under the helm. So he is Human with an awesome suit.
Except he kinda dissolves into nothingness when he dies...and I'm preeeeeeeetty sure that humans don't die like that...at least I'm hoping I don't die like that.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Except he kinda dissolves into nothingness when he dies...and I'm preeeeeeeetty sure that humans don't die like that...at least I'm hoping I don't die like that.

Well he is magical. As I said there is someone inside the suit, maybe he ain't human, but he ain't a walking hulk of iron as well.

Vindrel

09-20-2010

Morde is time traveling Mundo.
If you all haven't figured this out from the obvious signs than the lore forum is doomed to speculation forever.
Move along nothing to see here.

Searok

09-20-2010

Mundokaiser?

Chaotic Servant

09-20-2010

Maybe Morde was once a god of death and destruction and descended down on runterra, to extinct this world, already on the brink of destruction. In his eyes, there is no one worthy to be speared, Demacian and Noxian alike must face the ultimate price for the terrible magic with which they endangered the fabric of the universe itself.

So he took form as the warrior covered in metal and raised a legion of the dead to overwhelm the living. Some byproduct of his descending was, that his abilities are limited to his own body and even though he cannot be killed, destroying his body does only stop him for a while. He got no sympathy for the world or whatsoever and just wishes it to be destroyed. Therefore he fights for Noxus and Demacia alike, every victory and every slain foe giving him some of the power he needs to enshroud the world in suffering.

He joined the league because in his immortal yet destructible body, he is incomplete. If he had just waged war against the city states, they could have simply killed him over and over again with the combined force of their armies. The league gives mordekaiser an opportunity to fulfill his goals without risking defeat at the hands of all he wishes to kill.

A few selected summoners suspect this much and look at it with great concern. They know that the league will limit and slow the progressing of mordekaisers powers and are desperate to find a way to stop this murderous entity from completing its task, because banishing him from the league now would only result in greater chaos. The bright side is, that mordekaiser does not show signs to align with anyone. Cold sweat runs down the skins of those who think what terrible fate awaits the world if he should take sides with Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw. But yet, mordekaiser does not seem to have any interest in forging alliances. Like the god he once was, he prefers to stay alone and does not afflict himself with the affairs of other beings other than killing them.

Tolfor

09-21-2010

You know, if they ever follow up on their promise of retroactive judgments for pre-season 1 champions, that means we'll eventually get one for Morde. I imagine it would answer a lot of questions... and bring up even more.

Von Nicklesnout

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazooster View Post
A living disease in a suit of metal armor maybe? That would kind of make sense.
Chosen of Nurgle makes more sense than a guy who explodes into dust, so kudos to you.

AngryPeanut

Recruiter

09-22-2010

Morde is the physical embodiment of the Metal gods!

PENTAKILL! \m/

EmptyEternity

09-22-2010

I'm starting to think the Shadow Isles look like they were ripped out of a Heavy Metal album cover.

I wonder if there are others similar to Mordekaiser there.