The Question that is Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

My theory is that after Istvaan went into the room and got swapped with Fiddlesticks or w/e happened in there, Istvaan was sent into some kind of ghost world, or even the Void and then he wandered for years looking for a way back in, he found his way in via a lesser evil spirit inhabiting a suit of armor, then he possessed the armor and fights in the League with Fiddles as a rival of sorts.

Helionexis

09-16-2010

i feel like morde was once a great warrior from the shadow isles, but a rift in the void opened up there and twisted him into what he is today. some withered husk of his former self, bent on carrying plague and an army from the void to join with cho and destroy runeterra.

Hellgraizer

09-16-2010

clearly garen's father

ipleadthefif208

09-17-2010

kaiser means king in german so he is clearly a king

EmptyEternity

09-17-2010

Now my German is a bit rusty, but I'm 95% sure that Mordekaiser translates to 'Murder Emperor' in English. That being said, the only conclusions I can draw are that, he is a malevolent force and that he hold some kind of authority.

Dark Spartan

09-17-2010

He's a yordle in a huge suit of armor.

Amn

09-17-2010

I'd wager a general in some Necromancers army. Maybe even the Necromancer himself.

Rèdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Alfonse Elric, he went wrong with his alchemy, became transported to runeterra, and is now evil, he manipulates his metal and disease through alchemy without circles via seeing the gate...

Kazooster

09-19-2010

A living disease in a suit of metal armor maybe? That would kind of make sense.

ipleadthefif208

09-19-2010

morde is sorrow