Xin or Jax

Xin Zhao 58 34.52%
Jax 115 68.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Xin Zhao vs. Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keotakuvin

08-20-2012

Hi, I would like to know who you guys think is better. They have almost the same skills. They both have gap closers. They both have cc. (Jax's stun and Xin's knock up) They both rely on attack speed because of their skill's passive. ( Jax's extra damage from third strike and Xin's heal) They both have ults that give armor and magic resist. Who win win in a 1v1, and who is better in teamfights?

ViashinoWizard

08-20-2012

Their skillsets are actually very different.

As for who wins in a lane matchup, Jax.

Pikachuux3

08-20-2012

Jax wins.

All I have to do is build armor to counter Xin, while he has to build both that and MR.

In team fights, I reckon he's a lot better since he does better than Xin after laning phase and takes much more damage every 3 hits as well as being able to stick on the ADC quite easily.

ShadowKlown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

jax wins mid game and late game for sure. xin might win lvls 1-3 but after that naw

Keotakuvin

08-20-2012

What would be a situation in which Xin would be a better choice than Jax?

Our Final Rites

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keotakuvin View Post
What would be a situation in which Xin would be a better choice than Jax?
Xin's disruption of teamfights, I believe, is far stronger than Jax because of how he can position entire teams with ease, and while Jax does have an AoE stun, the range on it will rarely, if ever, hit all targets.

CragBlade

08-20-2012

Jax dodges basic attacks and returns the damage. What does Xin Zhao mainly do?

Jax wins early. I think Xin Zhao if fed is actually scarier and more devastating in fights because of his ultimate and his faster burst.

Eaglewolf

08-20-2012

Jax beats Xin period. Level jax's stun first and thats all she wrote

ChuckNorrisGG

11-03-2012

Jax has combination damage and a duelist kit that makes ad carries cry, all four abilities deal damage three instant one passive and his passive gives attack speed

Xin on the other had is a face raping monster, his passive shreds armor which is just ridicoulous, and he has massive attack speed disrupting ulti a knock up and an ult thatt does PERCENTAGE HEATLH, who wins?

Khooni

05-26-2013

I'd say xin will win in trade off's and this advantage will impact jax's mid game. Xin just has to run while jax has his counter strike on. Once it ends just jump on him with E>Q>W