Why did I loose..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojoslinger View Post
We didn't kill their inhibs early
We had nearly all dragons
It turned into a turtle fest at the end, and we were unable to get at their nexus, had all turrets down

http://i.imgur.com/7UNvm.jpg
I think your item builds weren't that great.

Might have contributed to your loss.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Your MR was very very weak, facing 2.5ap chars. Put a FH/GA on each champ, and the second you get one kill anywhere on the map lategame, just ignore the other two and rush the nexus turret.

Both Cass and Teemo look like the'd be relatively easy to burst down, if you only catch them once. Based on the killcounts, you weren't having trouble knocking them down here and there

When you let a game go long enough, kills and dragons no longer matter (except for dragon buff). Even though you out-gold them, they've got full levels/builds, same as you..

Judas Priest

08-24-2012

This map is broken, don't take it serious until Riot fixes it.

DemonicAngel318

08-24-2012

Reasons you lost:
>Infinity Edge on Riven
>Double Deathcap on Kennen
>You let the late-game unkillable tank become an unkillable, infinite-kiting tank, rather than just winning the game
>Riot cannot balance all champs for 3+ game modes.

TheHangman

08-24-2012

You most likely lost because you chose not to push when you should have and chose to farm kills. Endgame, they ace you, they can push to win in that 50seconds, towers are really weak you know.