Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux Help *pro Needed*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equi

08-20-2012

Hey fellow player.
I've been playing lux for a while and id like to think im a good lux player but im in need of a high elo player to give me some tips and maybe teach me some things that i didn't know.
Thx

Aya Shameimaru

08-21-2012

hitting any other ability before your ult procs it for a good chunk more damage.

Don't be afraid to waste your ult late game, CD is short enough that it wouldn't really matter too much.

Keeping your E up while in lane can help you land your Q as it blocks off an escape route.

Your kiting abilities are really good, save your q for when you get in trouble, and use your E to slowly rip their healths away.

Keep spamming /j because they are amazing, and if you get the reference you're awesome

Keep spamming /l because apparently people think it's annoying, but imo it's kinda quirky and cute.

Not a 'High Elo' player, but honestly there's not really much a high elo player does, that a low one doesn't.

ExecutionerK

08-21-2012

High Elo players often do things that is more accurate and more deep into tiny details with much less mistakes.

Just keep practicing.

On a more serious note: Don't go crazy on CDR on lux, building AP is usually better and just get cdr from blue pot, masteries, or blue buff.