Lux Help *pro Needed*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equi

08-20-2012

Hey fellow player.
I've been playing lux for a while and id like to think im a good lux player but im in need of a high elo player to give me some tips and maybe teach me some things that i didn't know.
Thx

Aya Shameimaru

08-21-2012

hitting any other ability before your ult procs it for a good chunk more damage.

Don't be afraid to waste your ult late game, CD is short enough that it wouldn't really matter too much.

Keeping your E up while in lane can help you land your Q as it blocks off an escape route.

Your kiting abilities are really good, save your q for when you get in trouble, and use your E to slowly rip their healths away.

Keep spamming /j because they are amazing, and if you get the reference you're awesome

Keep spamming /l because apparently people think it's annoying, but imo it's kinda quirky and cute.

Not a 'High Elo' player, but honestly there's not really much a high elo player does, that a low one doesn't.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

High Elo players often do things that is more accurate and more deep into tiny details with much less mistakes.

Just keep practicing.

On a more serious note: Don't go crazy on CDR on lux, building AP is usually better and just get cdr from blue pot, masteries, or blue buff.