[Item Suggestion] Jolly Roger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conqueror Purp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

A Crit / Support item

Jolly Roger (recipe: 500)
Pickaxe(975) + Cloak of Agility(880)

+25 Damage +18% Crit Chance
UNIQUE Aura: +12% Crit Chance to nearby allied champions, +12 Damage to nearby allied champions.

Total cost: 2455

I created this item mostly as to give Gangplank a support crit item to cater to his unique role. Would give him a little more value in team fights to go along w/ his bursts, since he usually cannot close range on team fights until the enemy team retreats or in very special circumstances. This also synergizes with his 'Raise Morale' ability fairly well. I picked Jolly Roger as the name since I made this concept from thinking about GP, and the jolly roger flag also just seems to make sense to me to be a support. :P

While this is an item catered towards GP, I do think this would contribute to special circumstances based around your teams comp. Right clickers would receive the best benefits in team fights. This also I don't think would tilt any balance on GP himself, but rather allow him an item choice that is a support item to add to his team utility, while not deviating from his own strengths. And since its a Unique aura, it's not something that can be abused and stacked for it's cost efficiency.

Any thoughts / opinions / constructive criticism / red posts?

ChiefCrazyHorse

09-15-2010

In my most humble and sincere opinion, 500 is a bit cheap for 12% crit and 12 damage.

Pataco

09-21-2010

Definently increase the cost of the recipe. 39 gold per 1 point of dmg for pickaxe and about 49 gold per 1% crit for cloak. So taking that into account the 12% crit and 12 dmg aura would be worth 1056 gold. Id say 1.2k for the recipe since it is an aura.

JayceJa

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidDinosaur View Post
Definently increase the cost of the recipe. 39 gold per 1 point of dmg for pickaxe and about 49 gold per 1% crit for cloak. So taking that into account the 12% crit and 12 dmg aura would be worth 1056 gold. Id say 1.2k for the recipe since it is an aura.
being a recipe item means its more effective than base items though

500 is too cheap, but it should be more than price effective, 900 i think is good

Akrillo

09-23-2010

12% crit is way too OP tryn will be able to focus on dmg if the support picks this up then its gg

Enrayged

09-23-2010

O.o I honestly can't think of any physical champions that wouldn't think about picking this up...

37 AD and 40% crit for the champion carrying the item - imagine two physical carries picking up this and Starks...

Increase the price, nad perhaps... but until then, this is just brutal.