League Judgement: Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

berzerk dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

OBSERVATION

Jax stood before a doorway.
Jax opened the door and walked through.

REFLECTION

Jax walked into an empty room with a door at the end.
The door behind Jax closed.
The door in front of Jax opened.
Jax shrugged, "Works for me."
Jax entered the open door.

Yeah...I had to get some pent up trolling out of my system :| Even so, my judgement is accurate and consistent with his lore. STAND IN AWE OF MY HORRIBLE WRITING SKILLS

Capt Yossarian

09-15-2010

Needs more awesome.

Masonry

09-15-2010

OBSERVATION

Jax stood before a doorway.
Jax opened the door and walked through.

REFLECTION

Jax walked into the darkness and the oppressive gloom robs Jax of his sight. Then in the distance a dim lamppost illuminates a blurry individual. Jax walks towards the person, and as he gets closer the person comes into focus. He can see that is a tall man in a robe, a very fine robe. Jax recognizes the sash of a high summoner. The summoners stands with his back facing Jax, normally a bad idea for any opponent, but this man has no fear and stands with a calm demeanor. "Are you my opponent?" says Jax with a determined voice eager to get this over. A voice that seems to come from all sides, and echos into the darkness "No they are." The light expands illuminating 100's no 1000's of summoners all crying out "OVERPOWERED" "HAX" "OP" "NERF" "UNBALANCED". The high summoner turn to Jax raising his hands. Jax's weapon fly's from his grip and shatters into a million pieces its particles still floating shimmering in the air. Jax stares at the dust hanging in the air with many shocked eyes. His eyes quickly turn from shock to anger and prepares to throttle the summoner. As Jax charges the high summoner quick drops his hand with his palms facing down as if pushing something down that isn't there. A huge invisible force fell upon Jax forcing him first to his knees then to his hands. "The summoners have spoken. Now its is done as they ask. Now how will you fight Jax?" Jax slowly fighting against the weight and even the loss of his weapon stood and faced the high summoner. "I will fight anyway I can." Jax reached for the lamppost with a shaking hands griped it firmly and pulled with all his strength tearing it from the ground. He lifted the lamppost above his head. "Who wants a piece of the champ?" and swung the lamppost through the high summoner. The summoner disappeared into smoke. Quickly the lights went out, and again Jax was plunged into darkness. The voice returned "Why do you fight" Jax replied "I fight to be the best" "How does it feel to bare you mind." Jax retorted "Same as always."

The door opened and Jax marched through the open door lamppost in hand and entered the League of Legends.

Edit fixed some of the horrible grammar and punctuation after a quick read through and added more descriptive language

berzerk dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

lol, I chuckled. Too bad it contradicts Jax's lore. I would have just quoted yours otherwise.

Masonry

09-15-2010

I have been working on a legitimate judgment to fit with the available cannon but I am putting time and effort into that one. I wrote my above one in between 2 matches and fixed the grammar between a 3rd game.

Lord GiantR

09-19-2010

Bump for teh awesome that is Jax

Searathus

09-19-2010

lol both stories are epic,true and awesome

st0rmbreak X

10-09-2011

it's sooo funny

especially the "OP" "UNBALANCED" part

Sillybro

10-09-2011

This needs to be added to the Chamber of Antiquity!

Jaykoboy

10-09-2011

Bump for just plain pwnage.

Jax got nerfed

I wish they never nerfed him. Seriously, I bought him, and the next day, they released a new patch that nerfed him utterly. %P