adc has to listen to support these days ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alsonia

08-24-2012

Generally I play aggressive supports that require coordination in lane to properly control the lane. Without coordination and the ADC listening to when you are ready to do thing, it can leave the ADC stranded or lead to you getting killed because the Carry is too lazy to pay attention or listen to the support.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeleii View Post
Generally I play aggressive supports that require coordination in lane to properly control the lane. Without coordination and the ADC listening to when you are ready to do thing, it can leave the ADC stranded or lead to you getting killed because the Carry is too lazy to pay attention or listen to the support.
Hmm...you should add me. I always like an aggressive support when I'm the carry.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Yeah, aren't supports supposed to be my servants, basically? I mean, I get do to what I want and they follow me around and help me. That's their job. That's why last pick always gets support, because they're the lowest form of LoL player.

Right?

Alsonia

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
Yeah, aren't supports supposed to be my servants, basically? I mean, I get do to what I want and they follow me around and help me. That's their job. That's why last pick always gets support, because they're the lowest form of LoL player.

Right?
Exactly; screw counter picking mid or top last LAST GUY HAS TO BE SUPPORT!

KneeShot

08-24-2012

yea, supports should be the least skilled guy in the team because support is probably the role which needs the highest skill and experience!

Personsir

08-24-2012

I duo bot lane with different friends a lot, and I usually play supports with agressive and long CCs. The difference between a good adc and a great adc is that the great adc will drop everything when I get a really good initiate and come over instantly, and same thing if we need to run.

MeltedWater

08-25-2012

I play support a lot, and sometimes you get AD carries that are just bad. Going to another lane, like mid or top, really throws off the enemy team. As long as you take CS, they really don't mind you taking their EXP, especially if you protect them, set up kills, and what have you. I have won games before, as the assist, by leaving bot lane to go assist mid or top (or even to simply roam), and mid/top lane "carried" instaed of the bot lane.