quality of life buffs for Miss Fortune please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Riot has been going through many of the older champions and giving them quality of life buffs and I'm hoping Miss Fortune will get hers soon. I will outline here what I believe she needs.

1. Her passive is useless during engagements. It needs to not be disabled by minions, same as was recently done for Garen's. MF fans have been begging for this for a long time.

2. She runs out of mana too easily in engagements. She needs a higher base mana pool and mana increase per level comparable to champions like Graves and Varus. I would also suggest decreasing the mana cost on Bullet Time to 100-120 mana.

3. Her Double Up is highly unreliable. Currently it hits a random target behind the primary target. I would suggest it be changed to hit the enemy that's closest to a direct line from where the shot was fired.

Optional: It would be nice to have a small AD ratio on Make it Rain so that the damage scales.

Last Fantasy

08-20-2012

More mana please!!! So many times I run out during laning and have to hold back!

I think her Double Up should aim like Sona's Q and the bounce should target Champions first. That would make it so much easier.

Leisher

08-21-2012

Change the passive, lower mana costs, and boost either the damage Make it Rain does or lengthen the slow percentage.

Keitterman

08-21-2012

Srs, quality of life does not mean change stats. Quality of life is almost exclusively changes to a character's interface (the four buttons you press to make them do stuff). If a character is hard to use because their interface is hard to use, they try to fix that.

If a character is un-fun or gimpy, they buff or re-work them.

Jxanadu

08-21-2012

All these changes are welcome.

She really does neef more mana or better mana costs.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

With the exception of Bullet Time her mana costs are on-par with similar abilities, but her mana pool is much lower than that of similar champions.