How do you counter Malzahar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NSK Falcon

09-15-2010

I just played a game as xin going up against malz and everytime he lays down his pit of doom and ults me so i cant move at all as well as damage coming my way... it's rediculous!

i just couldn't figure out a way to beat it... any suggestions?

TheMountainGoat

09-15-2010

QSS still removes his ult and ignite

BiGSouvlaKi

09-15-2010

hide in a bush, and initiate w/ your knock in the air move, then u should like 3 hit him.. or just wait for someone else to intiate then kill him.. or just get more Magic Resist.. so u can tank the damage and then roflstomp his squishy ass.

mithie

09-15-2010

Where was the rest of your team? Or did you solo lane vs. Malzahar?

If the latter, then you really need to work with positioning. Harrass, last hit when possible, and watch your health.

He's probably more worried about you than you are about him. If you catch him at a bad spot, he's dead. If he catches you at a bad spot, you lose some health.

Jun41

09-15-2010

Yea.. solo laning with Malzahar's ridiculously stupid now because of voidling control

Damoklese

09-15-2010

If malzahar is nomnomnoming on you... then yeah.. farm up some cash or sell some items and get a quicksilver sash.

Siegkaworu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

Your only way to escape from his ultimate is using Quicksilver. Try to move a lot, if Malzahar waste his spells he's very weak, And more if you're using Xin. Try getting a Quicksilver next time, and try to walk in random directions to avoid the Null Zone or Call of the Void

TheMountainGoat

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun41 View Post
Yea.. solo laning with Malzahar's ridiculously stupid now because of voidling control
i didn't know they gave him voidling control. it is alt+click control or something else?

mithie

09-15-2010

Oh, get get boots early. I know this is probably common sense by now on Xin, but seriously. BEWTS.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
i didn't know they gave him voidling control. it is alt+click control or something else?
nah they just follow mv around...