Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Server Lagging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qui Gon Xur

08-20-2012

Are the Riot servers lagging or something been playing league games for the past 2 days and i keep running into random lag ran a ping test and everything is fine called my internet company and everything is fine i'm in a game and it says attempting to reconnect when i'm in a game for like 5-10 min its been like this for 2 days now and is starting to get annoying when i get into a team fight and just lags really hard to find out your dead because i couldn't do anything can someone tell me if this is going to get fixed or not?

Qui Gon Xur

08-20-2012

also my ping in game is alway around 40-45 so is this lagg issue going to get resolved or not?

csRak

08-20-2012

Bump, I have that problem too, ping, connection and everything is fine except LoL also the champion selection screen seems a little lagged to me

Willypeete

08-20-2012

I usually have a constant 80 ms , now i am having a constant 190 ms only in league

Manchineel

08-20-2012

bump. i have this too, but i can play other multi-player games fine. i used to only experience lag like 1/10 games and that was a little bit. but now i lag every 5-10 mins or so for like 30 seconds a piece.

YUNG BASED AD

08-20-2012

Also been having this issue. Thought it was something on my side but I can't find any issue. I just get random lag spikes that freeze me in place or every once in awhile it comes up with the little box that says "attempting to reconnect" yet my skype call is still going, so it has to be some issue with league's connectivity.

Kokaloca kun

08-20-2012

having the same problem like 20secs of lag per 2min in a game..imagine how annoying that is!! Dont know how to fix it :S any help?

drake2cypher

08-21-2012

I've also got this problem, ping is constantly fluctuating between 200 (my avg) and upwards of 10,000.

This has only been as of today, and i had been playing successfully with the latest patch

Scarbo7

08-21-2012

Same situation here. Started today about 3h ago. Only lag on LoL, everything else is fine (watching HD streams, playing other online games and so on).

Tulian

08-21-2012

Bump.

I ALSO have this problem. Never had any DC/lag issues with LoL, but they sure as hell started today. Started off with a disconnect, which resulting in my death, then lagged bad when engaging in 2nd fight, resulting in my death. Since then its been lag and DC's throughout the day, and as I'm typing this I'm trying to get back into a game client that says "The Server is busy".

Hopefully its busy fixing itself.