Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Any more details yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-30-2012

bump I can make a tournament bracket easily double elimination or single elimination?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Halomate2434:
bump I can make a tournament bracket easily double elimination or single elimination?

Double would be best


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
o Loquacious x:
Double would be best

Ok when we get atleast 8 teams or more il make it. btw if its gonna be double elimination its gonna take more than 2 days to play all of the rounds if its gonna be a set of 3 matches depends on how many teams but yea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blue traveler

Member

08-30-2012

I am trying to find a venue here in houston that we can use. Anyone know of a place?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
blue traveler:
I am trying to find a venue here in houston that we can use. Anyone know of a place?

I think your best bet would be to rent a room in the convention center.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-31-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killeditz

Junior Member

08-31-2012

Houston summoner here! Keep us updated on the Lan event.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blue traveler

Member

08-31-2012

OK guys. I will have the final details here on monday. I have been calling every hall possible and I think i have one secured. I had to bump the reg fee to $50 a team if you register and pay online. If you pay at the door it will be $75. The prize money will be between $400 - $500. I'm in talks to get the red bull girls to come out to the event to hand out some energy drinks for free for you all. I am also trying to get some gear to give you as well. Also if you just want to show up and just enjoy the event its going to be $10 online and $15 at the door.

Please give me feed back. So I can get all the details out to you all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
blue traveler:
OK guys. I will have the final details here on monday. I have been calling every hall possible and I think i have one secured. I had to bump the reg fee to $50 a team if you register and pay online. If you pay at the door it will be $75. The prize money will be between $400 - $500. I'm in talks to get the red bull girls to come out to the event to hand out some energy drinks for free for you all. I am also trying to get some gear to give you as well. Also if you just want to show up and just enjoy the event its going to be $10 online and $15 at the door.

Please give me feed back. So I can get all the details out to you all.

Dang 50 I wanted 30 atleast or 40 but kk

Btw if you get all teams names I can easily put it in a tournament bracket and randomize each team on who they are going against so yea. If you ever find out where the location will be tell us