Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluff Me

10-24-2012

Seems a little shady, where is the event even being held?

TSG Demonbrood

10-24-2012

I am looking for a team to play on for this tournament i will pay my fees and everything looking for a team to join for this event!!!

lonite

10-25-2012

blue traveler, so i'm guessing its only going to be 8 team tournment since y'all still need 3 more teams?

Kolloy

10-25-2012

So my team is signed up and paid for. I need the host to go ahead and tell me how many teams are signed up and how/when will we be refunded if my team can't play?

Kolloy

10-25-2012

email me the information at jloburnley02@aol.com or lil_kay990@yahoo.com.

Thank you

Hypothermic

10-25-2012

I have payed for my team, where is the event... and do we just show the paypal receipt on the day of the tourney?

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

the event will be held near the galleria. @ the shops at sage. We have a contract all ready in place. If you read the thread this we already disclosed a few weeks ago.

everyone has 1 hour to buy there tickets. If you do not purchase your teams tickets you will not compete! If we do not have enough tickets sold we will cancel the tournament!

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

hey guys we need more teams to complete the registrations process. Ill give you all 1 more day to complete we have 3 teams right now !

Kolloy

10-25-2012

Wait only 3 teams??

blue traveler

10-26-2012

yea we only have 3 teams that purchased their tickets.