I ask you people to stop playing Kassadin, Urgot and yorick on blind pick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
Then it's up to the other team captain to recognize that the other person is banning out a role, or is banning all counterpicks. Tell him in team chat if you recognize what he's trying to do. Is he trying to ban every single support except for one? Ban out that last support. You can do that because if he has first pick it means that you get last ban. Are they banning every single counter to a champion? Ban that champion. You can do that because he's first pick and you get last ban.
either way, the end result stays the same. u get a severely reduced selection of 1 of the roles and thats not fun imo.

Xavderion

08-23-2012

I'm playing glass cannon Kassadin, I guess that one is okay?

Volandum

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavderion View Post
I'm playing glass cannon Kassadin, I guess that one is okay?
Nope, still OP.

TempNam325rwe5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

I ask Riot, can we have a report option for people that play these champions? Lol.

Edit: I'm not actually serious, but it's really not fun playing against a team with Kassadin as you're at a huge disadvantage since he's both at bot, top and mid at the same time every game, outputs stupid damage even without items and gets away from nearly everything unless you chain CC.

TempNam325rwe5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Also, why is Yorick on your list over Lulu? That Yordle is straight goof-troop tier.

Infirc

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevlJoe View Post
Every time I run into a Yorick in blind pick I ask the person playing him if they think he's balanced.

I'm not sure if I prefer the people who maintain that he's balanced, or the people who say he's broken and play him anyway.
i play him when i want my first win of the day and even then it's not granted, ofc he's broken against some champions but he faces lots of troubles vs Nunu, Teemo and Kayle, specially kayle

Genericke

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
either way, the end result stays the same. u get a severely reduced selection of 1 of the roles and thats not fun imo.
You get a completely different game than you would otherwise, and that's in the extreme circumstance where an entire role gets banned out - probably only going to happen in a premade vs premade situation. I think it could result in a lot of really interesting and fun games.

WaterD103

08-24-2012

If you can't with them, join them

MajorUrsa

01-10-2013

Nerf, disable, delete Kassadin. Fix this issue.

Lessis

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
What's the point?
no idea how you are having problems with urgot...they nerfed him soo hard