I ask you people to stop playing Kassadin, Urgot and yorick on blind pick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seattlebadboy

08-21-2012

hitting people with a shovel like home alone 1 style is pretty badass and to top it off he is one of the few champions with a hoodie. to top it off, strategically using your ghouls is awesomesauce.

DiscworldDeath

08-21-2012

The more bans you add, the more bans people will ask for.

You're quickly reaching the realm where people can ban out a person completely on SR for their main mains, or a role.

If both sides ban AD carries, or supports, first pick has a growing lead, as the number of available picks for the role really dwindle. I mean, why not have 18 bans?

Also remember, this is additional pre-game time, and requires people to own more champions before they can play in draft mode.

lbgsloan

08-21-2012

It's not exactly rocket science; the more champions Riot shovels out the more bans are needed. Six bans might have been okay at the start of season 2, but they do not accomplish much anymore. If I recall, the last Dominion tournament allowed 5 bans per team and frankly there were still highly OP champions that snuck in and dominated. If Riot were better and balancing, it would be one thing; but releases like Durrius and Jayce just add to many champions that completely **** on everyone else in Dominion and need to be banned.

There's too much role redundancy to have any real concern of banning out a role entirely. Ban 10 RDPS, and there's still 3 left if you really wanted to use a RDPS. Even supports can't be completely banned out with all the 'unofficial' supports like Leona, Blitz, and Naut.

raksonraksonraks

08-21-2012

honestly i hate people like this.

i dont play dominion much, and when i do its blind pick. the fact that people are willing to pick op champs in BLIND PICK just honestly makes me think they have a small *****.

im on an ip boost right now and i dont go out of my way to be a ****** and pick op **** in blind pick.. like seriously why?

Redenbacher

08-21-2012

Personally, I love when someone takes Yorick bottom and loses miserably, like the Yorick in my last game to the enemy Singed.

Granted, that was because he was stacking TF + damage items without a shred of MR (AKA lacking skill/experience)... but it's amusing to watch nonetheless.

Lhyanc

08-21-2012

Some people rage when Rammus is picked or say that Yi is OP.

Part of the fun is winning, part of it is to play a champ you like. Everyone likes to smash an 'OP' champs picked by the other team through counter picking or team comp, while getting countered or getting routed sucks.

The problem is blind pick. The answer is draft for bans and counter picking, but the games don't start.

It just is what it is with everyone playing blind pick.

Risemix

08-21-2012

LOL at enjoying Yorick's "playstyle."

All you do is walk up and hit them, if they fight back they die. If they don't fight back you just push the wave until it's at their tower and then kill them anyway. If you get ganked, you ult and kill them both.

I'd hesitate to call anything about Yorick's button-mashing a "playstyle."

SpiderParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

I'm sorry but it's a real scrub mentality to tell people they can't use this champ or that because they are "OP".

There are lots of people who play this game only to win, and they'll play champions that are branded "OP" simply because they want the best chance of winning. They shouldn't be stigmatized any more than the person who picks the deliberately UP champ because that's the one they have fun with.

Let people play the way they want to play, Dominion is not a ranked mode so there's not really anything at stake.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Personally I think the call of dominate dominion of having 10 bans is unnecesary. 6 bans is ok. 8 bans is a little too much but whatever, 10 is just unnecesary.

DiscworldDeath

08-21-2012

This thread is drowning in "WrongBadFun".

People have fun in different ways. You can't tell people they're not having fun. And no, their fun, using the rules of the game and not hacking or cheating in any way, is as legitimate as your own.

Can't tell people to not do something because you don't like it, when you wouldn't have agreed as well (to play the champions you enjoy).

You can desire Riot to fix it. But all the threads where people keep treating people who play certain champions as bad people? That sucks. The people making these accusations suck.
Grow up, own up to your own fun. If it's no longer fun, stop playing, and stop impinging on others' fun this way.