Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I ask you people to stop playing Kassadin, Urgot and yorick on blind pick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdFireBeast

08-20-2012

Quote:
PandemoniumHeart:
Maybe we actually enjoy their playstyle, independent of their strength on Dominion?

Then go play Summoner's Rift where they're not broken.

PandemoniumHeart

08-20-2012

Quote:
ColdFireBeast:
Then go play Summoner's Rift where they're not broken.

...And we also have come to rather enjoy Dominion over SR?

I started up Urgot and Yorick originally on SR, and liked how their kits worked. When I moved over to Dominion and I needed to start bot-laning, I heard that they were good bot laners- not necessarily godly broken ones. I have just continued my play of them because I have FUN with them, regardless of whether I destroy or not. Is that such a crime?

Also, Yorick is said to be broken on SR, and Urgot too before his nerfs (since I was on hiatus during those processing I'm unsure if Urgot is really so bad anymore).

Arcades79

08-20-2012

Yorick isn't OP bot lane anymore, anyone with enough pressure can beat him. Jayce is particularly brutal for him now since he doesn't heal for as much in exchanges.

hinderlopen

08-20-2012

jayce is also pretty op in dominion...hammer mode + q + e does a ton of damage and few champions can trade with that at all, even fewer can trade evenly.

Phourc

08-20-2012

Quote:
hinderlopen:
jayce is also pretty op in dominion...

^

Probably my least favorite bot to see these days, much harder than yorick - tho I suspect it may be he's a particularly good matchup versus Malz...

Genericke

08-20-2012

Quote:
Lerch:
Draft can only kill some many of the broken champs atm

I don't get why this post got downvoted because it's true. There's a reason why the dominatedominion tournaments have 10 bans instead of the usual 6.

Sauron

08-21-2012

A lot of SR tournaments have 10 bans too.

I still feel like its not enough.

Talith PA

08-21-2012

If we have 12-14 bans we can ban every champ Mike is even remotely thinking of playing!

NamKim

08-21-2012

Quote:
Genericke:
I don't get why this post got downvoted because it's true. There's a reason why the dominatedominion tournaments have 10 bans instead of the usual 6.

People downvote for no reason. Personally, I just ignore them now. If people want to disagree with me, they should do it with a post and explain to me why I am wrong. My posts reflect what I am currently thinking. If my thinking is wrong, then people should correct me and tell me why it is wrong instead of just giving me a downvote.

Anyways, someone did the math and he believes Riot should at least up the bans to 8. He said that Riot always tried to ban a certain percentage of champions and since more were released since the bans were increased to 6, we need more bans now.

MyDeadGrandma

08-21-2012

Quote:
PandemoniumHeart:
Maybe we actually enjoy their playstyle, independent of their strength on Dominion?

How does anybody enjoy yorick's playstyle?

He's the biggest insult to the concept of pet classes/minions there is.