I ask you people to stop playing Kassadin, Urgot and yorick on blind pick.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

What's the point?

Stiff Tacos

08-20-2012

I agree, what's the point of asking.

EDIT: Hey, maybe we should all play draft to get rid of them! (please)

Lhyanc

08-20-2012

What if you are terrible at them and want to learn?

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Draft have 1 hour long queues. if it would have only 10 minutes queue i would play draft only.

otirruborez

08-20-2012

if you're not winning, you're losing.

yorick 2013.

DevlJoe

08-20-2012

Every time I run into a Yorick in blind pick I ask the person playing him if they think he's balanced.

I'm not sure if I prefer the people who maintain that he's balanced, or the people who say he's broken and play him anyway.

Lerch

08-20-2012

Draft can only kill some many of the broken champs atm

WaterD103

08-20-2012

Lerch, other than those 3 there isn't any big problem in dominion. Yorick is in fact borderline so as some champs can at least neuter him.

NamKim

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Lerch, other than those 3 there isn't any big problem in dominion. Yorick is in fact borderline so as some champs can at least neuter him.
Well, if what you say is true. Then these three have to be dealt with to improve the chances of getting a Ranked Dominion going.

But to be honest, I think Riot already knows about the problems. RiotNome once stated that Riot knows that Yorick is being a problem on both Dominion and SR. They did those changes to Kassadin to prevent him from still being strong while building tanky (although, I asked around in the Dominate Dominion chatroom and most still agree he is still incredibly strong). They did nerf Urgot...only for Riot to completely take back their changes...

So, I think Riot knows of these problems...they just have no idea how to really go at doing it. Or they are waiting until what I think will probably be a Dominion remake. Riot keeps talking about changing elements on the map that makes the tanky DPSers so strong...I am still not entirely sure what they mean by this.

PandemoniumHeart

08-20-2012

Maybe we actually enjoy their playstyle, independent of their strength on Dominion?

12345 ... 7