Lord Darius Demands New Recruits

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkelheitt

08-20-2012

full metal! and bloodstone!

champs arent good, but the skins are stellar

Rockpops

08-20-2012

Why would they get what is probably considered the single most-hated champion in the game to advertise a sale? Also, based on how he talks to Taric and Ezreal, I think Darius is slightly homophobic.

Sanderpower

08-20-2012

HA Lord darius is funny

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

ugh, nothing for three weeks and then you drop two things that I want, but I've been slacking on the IP farming because nothing interesting was going up for sale, so now I'm too far behind

Oh, and good job finally putting Full Metal Pantheon on sale. I hope that no self-respecting player even drops one word of sincere praise, because you don't deserve it. A whole year? Really? And then out of nowhere you just put it on sale, proving that it was never anything special. You wanna talk about trolls...

PS: This personality is not so great. I don't think Darius has much comedic potential, and most of the humor from this one is just reusing the Jarvan IV gag. If you could set up some sort of rivalry bit, it might go somewhere, but as long as you just keep rotating, I don't think you'll ever manage to develop a character as interesting as Mundo.

Ivaldis

08-20-2012

Nuuuuuu

Support role deplorable? D:

Mjaxon

08-20-2012

Why do you need new recruits when you can just spam your ultimate and kill everything?

Va1ianc3

08-20-2012

Support needs lovin' too! D:

Bczar95

08-20-2012

where r the last three crimson elite?!

Rhok

08-20-2012

Nice! Missed out on the most recent Ezreal sale and was secretly hoping you 'd put it up for sale again soon enough.

Shame I don't have Yorrick or I would buy his Slash...I mean Pentakil skin right away!

Lovefall

08-20-2012

And.... Fiora skins????