Lord Darius Demands New Recruits

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darius

Warden

08-20-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Silence! You are in the presence of Lord Darius, High Commander of the Grand Noxian Army and protector of the most powerful nation in Valoran. None shall oppose me, for the dreadful fate of Noxian justice shall befall them!

I have heard the reports from the East. That fool, Commando Jarvan IV, is mustering forces for his “elite” commandos. Never shall the forces of Noxus be outmatched by Demacian scum. My Crimson Elite shall bolster its ranks and meet this Demacian threat head-on and defend our glorious homeland! Approach, champions, to be judged worthy of joining the Noxian Crimson Elite.

• Is this a joke, Taric? The Crimson Elite application clearly states that your uniform include red and gold. Unacceptable. Try once more. 292 RP.
  • Ah, Ezreal. You have great power in that trinket you wear. You do not, however, embody the true essence of Noxus. Blonde, really? Leave my hallowed halls! 487 RP.
  • Who brought this disgusting beast Trundle before me? I prefer my abominations monstrous and gruesome. I will not be trolled! 487 RP.

• Ah, you return, Bloodstone Taric, and in armor befitting the Crimson Elite! However, I regret to inform you that I have no respect for the support role. Downright deplorable. 487 RP.
  • Pentakill Yorick, yes! A perfect addition to my elite team of… what the… is this a contract rider?! Tour dates? Paid time off? Get out of my sight. 487 RP.
  • You’d think Full Metal Pantheon would be the ideal Noxian champion, yes? Wrong. What are you compensating for with such a large shield, Artisan of War? 487 RP.

Bah! Whatever Crimson Elite rejects you scrape up here will only be discounted from August 21– August 24. Be quick, summoner. You wouldn’t want the Hand of Noxus gripped tightly around your neck, would you? I thought not. That would be downright daft of you.

Coreporeal

08-20-2012

Huh, Lord Darius (as well as Blackthorn Morgana and Tyrant Swain) has just been added to the Checklist.
What are the odds?

Oh, and hey, Full Metal Pantheon is finally on sale.
You can all stop spamming for his sale, now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
I regret to inform you that I have no respect for the support role. Downright deplorable.
You know what? Neither do most players.
It's like you all think alike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skin Sale Checklist (Post Update for 8/20/2012)
Originally Created by Shingo Monster.
Edited and Modified by Coreporeal.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
This post has been created to inform potential skin buyers of the possibility of recently released skins that may be featured in an upcoming sale. Newly released skins may go on sale as early as three months after public release; however, this is all subject to change. With the exception of Limited-Edition and Legendary-status skins, every skin released before Feb. 20th has received a sale prior to the latest skin sale announcement, or has been placed in the "unofficial" skin sale Blacklist. The next sale may contain at least 1 skin from the list below.

■ Feb. 29: Royal Guard Fiora (975 RP), Nightraven Fiora (975 RP), Bladecraft Orianna (975 RP).
■ Mar. 02: Vandal Gragas (975 RP).
■ Mar. 05: Battlecast Urgot (975 RP).
■ Mar. 20: Bittersweet Lulu (975 RP), Wicked Lulu (975 RP).
■ Mar. 23: Jurassic Kog'Maw (975 RP).
■ Apr. 01: Fisherman Fizz (975 RP).
■ Apr. 02: Mafia Graves (975 RP).
■ Apr. 06: Battle Bunny Riven (975 RP).
■ Apr. 18: Blood Knight Hecarim (975 RP), Reaper Hecarim (975 RP), Warlord Shen (975 RP).
■ May 01: Frostblade Irelia (975 RP), Rune Wars Renekton (975 RP).
■ May 08: Blight Crystal Varus (975 RP).
■ May 23: Lord Darius (975 RP), Blackthorn Morgana (975 RP), Tyrant Swain (975 RP).

All skins not listed here have been placed on sale before, are currently on sale now or have just been announced to be going on sale in a couple of days. The only exceptions to these rules are either Limited-Edition or Legendary-status skins. "Blacklisted" skins are still eligible for skin sales.
With this in mind, it is advisable that you don't buy these skins unless you really want them NOW. (If that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it happens to go on sale shortly afterwards).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
Section created by Coreporeal
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 2. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.
Listed from the oldest to the most recent.
■ Nov. 15th, 2011: Atlantean Fizz (975 RP).
■ Dec. 29th, 2011: Prototype Viktor (975 RP).
■ Jan. 10th, 2012: Dragonblade Talon (975 RP), Guqin Sona (975 RP), Jade Dragon Wukong (975 RP), Dragon Fist Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ Jan. 17th, 2012: Sabertusk Sejuani (975 RP).
■ Feb. 14th, 2012: Abyssal Nautilus (975 RP), Heartseeker Vayne (975 RP).

Skin(s) no longer Blacklisted due to the latest skin sale announcement(s): Full Metal Pantheon (975 RP), released Aug. 1st, 2011.

To view the skins you want before purchasing, along with other info, please visit the links below. Now featuring smilies!

League of Legends Skin Viewer
A helpful site which allows the user to view the in-game models of any skin, courtesy of Michael Nighingale.
Wanna know how that new Teemo skin looks in-game? Click here.

How to get a Champ's skin (w/screenshots) by EmissaryShadow.
EncasedShadow (now a Riot employee) started this thread listing all champion skins, links to their in-game screenshots, and availability of the skins, as well as how they may be acquired. He currently keeps updating the thread via his alternate account, EmmisaryShadow.

Champion Rotation Info Thread by MistressHel.
Like a new skin... for a champion you've never played before? Wish you could test said champ before committing to a purchase? You could try it out when that champ gets placed in the free-week rotation.
Well, when will that happen, if it hasn't already? For that question, MistressHel's "Champion Rotation Info Thread" might have just the answer you seek. And if it doesn't, it may give you an idea as to when it might go into the free-week rotation.
Who knows? It couldn't hurt to look, now could it?

Champion Sales History and FAQ by Eat Orange Be K.
Skins are always nice, but they can't be bought without purchasing the champion first. But what happens when that Champion you want costs a little too much in IP? An option is to wait for its RP sale.
Eat Orange Be K has made a list of past Champion sales, as well as a general FAQ section that aims to answer questions and misconceptions that may arise during Champion sales.
Please remember, though, he's a little "forgetful", so give him a reminder on updates every once in a while.

Champion Sales Thread by Woogan.
Be K not updating his thread fast enough? Woogan has gone ahead and done that for you on the EUW server. No, he didn't steal his post, he's just making it easier for others to see what champs have gone on sale, and when. Is that too much to ask for?

Skin Sales Super-Thread by Coreporeal.
Have you ever looked at a skin sale and wondered, "Has my favorite champion skin ever gone on sale?"
Well, my Skin Sale Super-Thread may just answer that question, as it contains an extensive list of past skin sales, so you may formulate an idea as to when it may just go back on sale again.

All Skin Sales List by TheReap3r.
Want a little European flavor added to your search for your favorite skin's past sales? Moving to the EU servers and don't want to deal with the NA servers in any way, shape, or form? TheReap3r's got you covered in his thread, which follows a similar principle as mine. Only found in EU West forums.
But please, don't leave our server. We'll miss you!

Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works) by Sylph.
Sylph has put great effort into amassing a gargantuan mega-thread dedicated to any and all literal works pertaining to League of Legends; Champions, lore, judgements, and much, much more.
Please visit his thread and look around: The world of Runeterra awaits you!

XephonX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

wow is that a trundle

EDIT: isn't the full metal pantheon splash different now?
EDIT2: andddddd its fixed

Meliorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-20-2012

Taric and Ezreal in the same Sale? Is Riot Trolling us.

ZapMyHeart

08-20-2012

:O

Roxxs

08-20-2012

Finally! Pantheon Full metal!

awakenPanda

08-20-2012

sweet, full metal panth

Eden VII

08-20-2012

**** you Darius..

Sancta

08-20-2012

Will buy fabulous Taric. Noxus (like Riot) may not respect support roles, but I sure do!

Geonde

08-20-2012

This is a pretty good sale! It's been a while since all three skins are arguably the best for the champ in question. Thanks!

1234511 ... 26