Champion for lvl 8 player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Jungler.. though not recommended till you have your runes, but Warwick might be best if you want to try it out.
If I'm not mistaken, Warwick is pretty much the only champion that can jungle without runes/masteries. So if the OP wants to try jungling, I'd definitely suggest Warwick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Puppy Fury View Post
Really take a good look at Nunu (only 450 IP). He's an excellent jungler and an excellent support. I never get to play top lane, but supposedly he can go up there too. A lot of people don't like him because he looks kind of dorky, but he's incredibly versatile and his W is so great to have on a team.
Nunu is a great option to eventually get, however... at level 8, 100% guarantee no one on your teams will understand what a support is supposed to be or do. And it's kind of hard to jungle with anyone but WW before level 20 or so because of runes/masteries. So, I'd wait till at least summoner level 20 before you pick up Nunu.

Again, I simply have to suggest Tryndamere. He won't be as fun once you hit level 30 because by then, people typically know how to counterplay him, but at the lower levels, people just don't understand how to play against Tryndamere, so you'll just crush people. Simple to play.

Just build Beserker's Greaves, Avarice Blade, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, and then upgrade Avarice Blade into the Ghostblade.