Champion for lvl 8 player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZkAngus666

08-20-2012

Hi guys, i've been playing LoL for a week, using Ashe and now i'm in lvl 8. Well, i want u to suggest me another champion! i think ashe is nice but i want to l2p with another(maybe better than ashe)... what champion do u recommend me??

i've been using ashe with boots of speed + 3 HP, berserkers, b.f sward and the infinity edge, zeal, phantom dancer and then another phantom, and quicksilver sash for defense!

Jesot

08-20-2012

Pick up another 450. Ashe is one of the best champs for her role. You could try a different role like Annie or stay with that role with Sivir.

FlowyS

08-20-2012

Garen if you want more of a in your face kind of champion. Garen is a lot more tankier than Ashe and is all about getting in their face and spinning to win.

Build him by starting Doran's Shield -> Boots of Speed -> Sunfire Cape -> Youmuu's Ghostblade and then build your choice of: Infinity Edge, Hexdrinker, Frozen Mallet, Bloodthrister, Guardian Angel, Force of Nature, Aegis of the Legion, or Atma's Impaler. It all depends what stats you want. Get any boots you like, I recommended Ninja Tabi for armor.

Max E, then followed with either W for defense or Q for offense. Put a point at Q for level 1.

Example build: This just an example.

Doran's Shield -> sell for Hexdrinker/ Maw of Malmortius late game
Ninja Tabi
Sunfire Cape
Youmuu's Ghostblade
Aegis of the Legion
Force of Nature

FaerellG

08-20-2012

Don't worry about specific champions. I recommend buying all of the 450 ip champions because it's very inexpensive, and it will give you a wide variety of play-styles and game mechanics to work with.

Experiment with different champions. Don't be afraid to try new ones. Watch some videos and figure out which ones are "cool" to you look for them on free week. Something I did was "omg that champion just kicked my ass...I should learn how to play him!"

But yeah, make use of free week. You still got 20+ levels to go before you hit 30 and start playing the game full force.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-20-2012

Just buy Tryndamere. Once you get to level 30, people have figured out how to play against him, so it's harder to do as well, but hardly anyone under level 20 understands how to play against Tryndamere so you pretty much just go around punching people's ****s off. And he only costs 1350 IP.

Luxiere

08-20-2012

Try Ryze and Morgana for mid.

Top, I suggest Jax, Kayle, Malphite, or maybe Teemo.

If you enjoy being an adc bot, Sivir, Teemo(not recommended), or Tristana.

If support interests you, Soraka will be a good start, Janna, Taric, and Alistar are nice too.

Jungler.. though not recommended till you have your runes, but Warwick might be best if you want to try it out.

These are all champions ~1350IP ish.

Aya Shameimaru

08-21-2012

I would recommend Annie, or Ryze mid, they're very easy to play, and have decently high reward values for you and your team. Annie will set you up for other champions that will require some sort of combo-ing and patience, while Ryze is... well Ryze he's just easy mode in general, not really much to worry about with him, builds tanky, still does a good bit of damage.

Philantrophe

08-21-2012

I had trouble with ALL 450 characters so i just saved up for Shen and had fun! Didnt buy any 450 besides Ashe till level 30.

KaiSong

08-21-2012

Ryze, Ashe, Soraka, Kayle for 450's although Soraka wont be doing much as the majority of people under 30 and over 30 dont know how to do anything.
1350's Veigar, Morgana

cant really think of some cheap champions that are good to invest in.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-21-2012

Really take a good look at Nunu (only 450 IP). He's an excellent jungler and an excellent support. I never get to play top lane, but supposedly he can go up there too. A lot of people don't like him because he looks kind of dorky, but he's incredibly versatile and his W is so great to have on a team.