God I love Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

And hate the hell out of Summoners Rift.

Post here why you dislike Summoners Rift and Love Dominon!

SAW FIST TREE

08-20-2012

The laning phase in SR can last 20 minutes. And that's a slow, boring 20 minutes at that.

An entire, action-packed game of Dominion can last 20 minutes. That's a quick-paced, intensely fun 20 minutes.

SAW FIST TREE

08-20-2012

The SR meta-game is rigid and relatively uncompromising.

The Dominion meta-game is merely there. It's not rigid, and unconventional strategies and builds can often work.

SAW FIST TREE

08-20-2012

SR is far too prone to snowballing, which makes come-backs extremely difficult and rare.

Dominion nearly eliminates snowballing, which makes come-backs possible, frequent, and very exciting.

SAW FIST TREE

08-20-2012

SR is too farm-oriented.

Dominion is pvp-oriented. Nonstop pvp action!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

i love it because it is fast, and in Dominion i don't have to be a Herd meta sheep or getting raged and griefed just for missing a last hit or "kill stealing" when i never intended to steal a kill, also those 20 minutes of farming in summonner's rift are annoying as hell and pretty bad designed since the one who comes out with more farm is the one that wins the game (lol tried to balance it out differently to how dota works by adding the jungler role which does help a little but it's is still too snowbally), and comebacks rarely happen but everyone and their mom is thinking that the comeback happens everygame making you waste a lot of playtime even if the match goes 12-48 against you.

Painkillar

08-20-2012

Summoner's rift is like repairing a broken jetski for 6 hours only to run out of time to go to the lake. whereas dominion is like a being on a jetski, that's being chased by a boat, that's being chased by a shark, that's being chased by shark-hunters, that's being chased by animal rights groups, that's being chased by a stalk of celery.

it's that awesome

naotasan

08-20-2012

4 posts in a row, new record!

Deoxysprime

08-20-2012

I don't explicitly dislike SR, but I do prefer Dominion. Farming gets pretty old and rage in chat gets pretty old. Dominion has PvP from the start and most people don't rage.

VejiTehDestroyer

08-20-2012

I still like both, but i don't think i really fell in love with Dominion until this last weekend. Twitch + Dominion = epic.