Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Character doesn't respond and its been over 3 weeks nothings changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeno

Recruiter

09-15-2010

I was just wondering when the most annoying patch in the game was gonna be fixed ill i get to do now is play normal when i should be playing ranked, it stops commands and stops movement you cant do anything but type for a couple of minutes then you cant type but you can still see whats going on in the field then you get disconnected you have to wait for about 2 minutes to rejoin because it wont let you when you do rejoin it will happen again and again untill the match is finished.This is gone on long enough and so many people have this bug but still no sign of it being fixed in fact theres more chance of a new map coming out before this is fixed V_V, so any news on what you lot are actually doing? Or do i have to quit and play something else?

Eakin

09-15-2010

have you reinstalled?

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-15-2010

Are you 100% sure that this is not a problem with your own internet service?

Morph the Mad

09-15-2010

Me and my team except one had this exact problem today between 2000 and 2100 GMT (w/o DST). All in Iceland. I work for the ISP that provides the internet for all of us. No problems there.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-15-2010

If I only had a way to reliably reproduce this. Also can someone having this problem try making a video?

Xeno

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Quote:
statikk:
If I only had a way to reliably reproduce this. Also can someone having this problem try making a video?

Sorry it took so long to respond and thank you for the reply it could be something to do with my internet but im not 100% after all i never had this in the year before the patches from Vlad onwards (Yes its been a while) Stakikk i may be able to make you a video if it really helps although im pretty sure they updated the servers yesterday? so it may not happen

Xeno

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Quote:
Eakin:
have you reinstalled?

Ive reinstalled 3 times nothings changed

Xeno

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Quote:
Xeno:
Sorry it took so long to respond and thank you for the reply it could be something to do with my internet but im not 100% after all i never had this in the year before the patches from Vlad onwards (Yes its been a while) Stakikk i may be able to make you a video if it really helps although im pretty sure they updated the servers yesterday? so it may not happen

Wasnt able to make a video and yes it did happen again i am aware it could be something to do with my internet but what exactly can i do can anyone help me out ?

Shaod

Recruiter

09-16-2010

I actually saw this on Xeno's computer. Hes still receiving data (enemies and allies moving etc) but the server is not acknowledging his sent data. His pings do not go through, and he cannot shop etc, but interestingly his chat messages function fully (both sent and received). The server tells him hes disconnected after the normal time (1-2 minutes?).

While this is going on his outward connection for other programs are working fine (Skype, Vent, browsers etc)

When this happens it happens repeatedly for the entire game. Games it doesn't happen (the majority) it doesn't happen at all.

I made him fraps a video that hopefully he can upload.

AFW0N1NJA

09-16-2010

dude atleast u can play stop complaining theres heaps of people who cant even log on because of the stupid miss fortune patch ever since then me and heaps of other people havent been able to play and what is riot doing about it.....nothing there has been two patches since then and they did nothing....they released a standalone for people who are having this problem and it barely even worked but for the few it did work for it was shutdown by riot in a recent patch..........riot get your act together worst service for a game ever.