The Creation of Rengar: Art and Style

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluemind210

08-20-2012

Nice, before read the sounds part about the ultimate I already knew what I was going to read xD Yeah definately the ultimate is the most badass skill in the game, it really catches you, tried it on PBE and it really made me fall in love the theme.

Im Talon On You

08-20-2012

Hopefully a Champ spotlight comes out soon to. If it comes out today then he might be out tmrw .. i hope

Fionarei

08-20-2012

...didn't know he is a lion..

Flamecloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

*Puts on reading glasses and cracks knuckles*

Let's do this.

Eltek

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminousEvil View Post
Hopefully a Champ spotlight comes out soon to. If it comes out today then he might be out tmrw .. i hope
He has a pretty big and fundamental design flaw that makes him broken at level 1. Riot more than likely wants to fix it in a permanent, effective, and creative way. They don't want the solution to be a glaring bandaid fix that was obviously put in place to correct this initial design oversight because then the character appears shoddy and lackadaisical. These little information tidbits are a useful way of keeping the buzz about him while still buying time to fix him. Cool concept though overall and I'm glad Riot isn't religiously sticking to "ONLY HUMAN CHAMPIONS! KOG'MAW WAS A DESIGN MISTAKE!"

Edit: On the bright side once they fix this, he'll probably be released the next hour after. I haven't heard anything from the PBE about him crashing Riot's servers or reformatting your harddrive when he uses his ult or anything immensely critical. Just balance type stuff.

Jotnet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Good job RIOT. Nice Charr copy from Guild Wars.

Almost as good as when you copyed Axe from Dota 2 and made a mundo skin of it.

10/10 would support this ****ing shiit company.

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

08-20-2012

NOT sure if release hint..

OR something to keep us distracted ....

=.=

Epicn00b

08-20-2012

Inb4 you can't buy him with IP

12PieceMeal

08-20-2012

He will be my favorite.... But a White lion....

Jotnet

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
Inb4 you can't buy him with IP
Having to buy champions in a game like this lol should be like its in dota. LoL is a ****ing retarded grind p2w game.

12345678 ... 10