Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roshep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Summoner Name: Roshep
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Skype
Champions you play:Jayce, Olaf, Lee Sin, Graves, Ez
What you'd like to learn/work on: Solo top Strats and Counters and Jungle tips and tricks(this is my weakest role)
Additional Questions: N/A

LolzKitteh

11-19-2012

Just had a little bit of a session with him (interrupted by team practice which was fine) was very helpful with many good ideas and ways to improve. Already plan to meet with him again soon. Highly recommend

Thanks again Ministry,

DeathIsReal

You May Not

11-20-2012

Summoner Name:iNitrogen
Summoner Level: 6
Preferred voice program: Skype
Champions you play:Well, I find myself better at a "tank" role, and currently I run bot all the time, but I would like to run mid or jungle and am going to buy Singed
What you'd like to learn/work on: Mid, How to jungle, When to jungle, Why to jungle, How to run Mid, how to "tank" and What I can do better
Additional Questions: No

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathIsReal View Post
Just had a little bit of a session with him (interrupted by team practice which was fine) was very helpful with many good ideas and ways to improve. Already plan to meet with him again soon. Highly recommend

Thanks again Ministry,

DeathIsReal
Again, terribly sorry about that. I conducted myself in a way that was very unprofessional with you and basically left you hanging multiple times throughout the day. I normally don't act like that but one thing became another and it took forever for me to find time in the day for you.

Again, I apologize, and still look forward to finishing your lesson.

13thPlague

11-20-2012

Bump this guy is awesome very helpful and and just very glad he is showing others and me how to improve themselves in the game. Also, if possible please let me know when the sessions are, would like to join one of them to see what they are like.

Ministry

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13thPlague View Post
Bump this guy is awesome very helpful and and just very glad he is showing others and me how to improve themselves in the game. Also, if possible please let me know when the sessions are, would like to join one of them to see what they are like.
Thanks mate

TwentyonE

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Summoner Name: TwentyonE
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Skype, Vent, Mumble
Champions you play: All Supports, Random for other roles
What you'd like to learn/work on: Atrocious at autoattacking top champs (Jax, Irelia, Olaf)
Additional Questions: I feel stagnated at the 1300's and want to improve quite badly. Not really a question, just would love some hlp/tips/feedback on what I am doing wrong.

TwentyonE

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Wow, that was fast. Just played around with him for an hour, and learned more than a month's worth of play. Great dude with great tips for all ELO's!

auralzz

11-21-2012

This is a good service, I want to do something similar but I have no writing skills and I can't just copy his OP D:

Wifom

11-22-2012

Summoner Name: Wifom
Summoner Level: 29 (almost 30)
Preferred voice program: Ventrilo or Skype
Champions you play: Ezreal (still practicing), Miss Fortune, Ashe, Teemo (not so much anymore), Cho'gath, Fiddlesticks (not so much anymore), Amumu (although I've been told I play him wrong), Ahri (still learning/sucking with her), Soraka
What you'd like to learn/work on: last hitting, ward placements (where to best place wards at different times in the game), ganking/jungling, map awareness (so I don't over extend or get ganked, cause it happens to me a lot), knowing when to be aggressive/passive
Additional Questions: Are there any streamers from solomid that you could recommend watching? Or any youtube ELO players? I've been meaning to watch some, but I want to watch some good players.