Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Minor]Cannot log in to PBE, Invalid Username/Password

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CommonDenominatr

08-20-2012

Priority: Minor

Label: Platform, Logging In

Description: I created a PBE account a few months ago. I know of the new policy for PBE account creation, but I already have an account that I have used and played on the PBE with. Whenever I try to log in, I get an error stating I have entered the wrong username or password.

I did an account lookup and password reset. Both were successful, yet I still cannot log in to the PBE. My summoner name on the PBE is Debaser19, I believe. Same as my login.

Eternal Demøn

08-20-2012

I have searched for any ingame name "Debaser19" and there was no match found.

I am afraid that your account has been deleted from the database.
I may believe that if you did not connect for (x) months, accounts are being deleted.

I may be wrong though. But system clearly show that "Debaser19" is not found.

Vertany

08-20-2012

I don't think accounts are being deleted, but if I am going to believe you did everything right, then that was the case.
Otherwise, I have to remind you that you need to use the PBE Client for it to function, the normal one would definitely say invalid account. Also, you might have used the wrong password reset if you didn't go to this site, logged in and clicked on your name: http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/

CommonDenominatr

08-20-2012

ok well, it appears i was half stupid. i was using the correct client, but apparently the wrong username. i used that link in the post by vertany and did a Forgot my Username request, and the email mentioned my account name was just Debaser, without the 19

so, i went and did a password reset request for that account, and it lets me know that the account does not exist. so i guess it seems my account may have been deleted?

the last time i can remember logging on to the PBE was before pulsefire ezreal was released. i remember i purchased the skin for 1 RP on the PBE. could my account have been deleted since then for inactivity?

CommonDenominatr

08-21-2012

i suppose i'm probably just out of luck here, and will have to create a new account on the 1st 2nd or 3rd?