How to counter leBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joelph2

08-20-2012

Hey everyone.

So, I was in my 4th ranked game yesterday, and I was ryze, playing against a leBlanc, obviously.

Now, from the very start, I knew I was screwed, she has more range, power, and more burst damage than ryze. So, the best thing I could do, was sit by the tower, which I did. but, no matter what I did, I could not hurt her, in any way, witrhout losing a good chunk of my health, I could barely sit by the tower, as she's still burst me down using her teleport, and chain.

this isn't the first time Leblanc has kicked my ass, pretty much every lebloanc player has owned me, except like two? (But they weren't very good).

So, how would I go about countering leblanc?

Jumpshot Jay

08-20-2012

You counter her by playing more than four ranked games.

Literally What

08-20-2012

You either play Galio or Talon.

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Don't die. You've won.

DongYu

08-20-2012

Simple. shoes and hp pots. HP POTS. never let your hp go below 80%

if you're ryze just snare her soon as she Ws to get close to you to do her combo. and btw MR won't help you... I am an expert at LB, i faced cass with negatron and mental at lv 9. She still didn't stand a chance....

Shad0w Elite

08-20-2012

Bring out that Galio...or just banshee

Aelethe

08-20-2012

If you're sitting under your tower and she's jumping in to hit you, you should be able to Cage her within tower range. Ask your Jungler for help early, if he waits for her jump to be down she should be easy pickings prior to 6.

Eventually you should be tanky enough to withstand her burst and dish out some in return (if you've played safe enough and not let her get big).

I wouldn't be afraid to get Merc treads or an Abyssal scepter fairly early, even on ryze. MR helps. A lot.

AcrobaticApricot

08-20-2012

Farm as best you can. You'll end the laning phase with less farm than normal because she pushes you out constantly, but if you and your teammates don't feed her it's a 4v5 by the time laning is over. LeBlanc has one of the lowest winrates in the game. Oh yeah, you can also do pretty well against her pre-6 'cause she can't burst you, so ideally you'll kill her or something but if she's competent that won't be happening.

Get an early Abyssal Scepter or (Ryze-specific) Banshee's Veil. If you don't want to delay your main build just get a negatron cloak.

Valiant Corvus

08-20-2012

As Ryze, you shouldn't lose to LB.

Biggest problem with facing LB as I've seen other people do is that they play like they're afraid of her burst. Usually my key to winning against a LB as Ryze is to get a kill before level 6; you're probably gonna have to eat a combo to do it, but the big difference between Ryze and LB is that she has cooldowns while you do not.

Eat a combo and hammer away at her till she dies. Build early mercury treads and banshee's, and proceed to stomp her for the rest of the game.

Khourey

08-20-2012

Ryze counters Leblanc lol, just pick up a Negatron 1st item for an early Banshee' viel.