Who's the best adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJBulldogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Pretty Much the list if you had to make one would be
1) Ezreal (his w utility is flat broke) and his ability to survive in team fights is not really matched atm

2) Graves + Corki ( these 2 are right behind EZ atm corki has more aoe dmg then any adc and a good escape, but Graves escape/steroid is constantly up in late game and his W is retardedly strong in teamfights if well placed

3) Kog'Maw Would be on same lvl as other graves/corki but you need a team comp that benefits him well, late game there really is no match in dmg/range and tank killing power from a safe distance with a huge slow

4) Ashe Her late game and utility is amazing her lvl Q is basically a gauranteed kill if your winning a fight, her weak lane phase 1-6 is what hurts her and she's reliant on landing a good ult

5) The rest of the pack : all the rest have great benefits and can add a good thing to team they just don't do anything as well as the ones above in terms of dmg/utility/lane presence etc

Brendon12343

08-21-2012

Kog'maw all the way! Graves is good. Dont get ezreal he takes a long time to master and i see that his skill shots dont do much damage.

Matake

08-21-2012

You want late or early game carries?

Graves is by far the best of the carries. He's well rounded and very good.
Early game carries are Sivir, Corki, Caitlyn.
Late game carries are Tristana, Ashe, Vayne, Kog'Maw.

marclops

09-28-2012

matake has never played ezreal.. he is right there with graves. his poke is better even if enemies stay behind minions u just shoot your W a few times & hit with q when you can. his E flash basically makes him extremely difficult to kill and allows your to kite in team fights a lot better or escape from bad situations in lane. graves kites around the outskirts & has to stay close for buckshot & his auto but ez can start w. ult q & w, auto, flash black when they come after you allowing you & your team demolish the enemies. ALSO his passive is amazing 1 shot from W can give you 50% IAS if you dont hit w. that then your ult will have already buffed it. I would NOT build triforce first, I like to rush high damage like an IE get a vamp scepter & sheen then finish triforce & get BT. GA is viable from there unless you need something else like a pd. attack speed boots are great on him. I like them a lot more than being able to q 15% more often..
& brendon his level q at even level 1 is great for hurrass about 80+ damage per shot which pays a toll if you hit it 2 or 3 times you are winning the lane fight. once its about level 3 if u can still go around & shoot at the support in bush or the adc it'll do a ton of damage as long as you aren't targeting alistar or someone like that. his W even does a good amount of damage if you have no way of hitting q ATM shoot it right threw minions, I wouldn't reccomend spamming it but you can spam Q.. not to farm but to hurass keep your E up for escape or if you will certainly seal a kill or 2

Kirby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-28-2012

Jesse Perring

Economicz

09-28-2012

tristana and kog'mae are very underrated, but i don't think they're the best

Zerglinator

09-28-2012

I don't know why Graves would be in the top 5 AD Casters.

bad team GG

09-28-2012

i just typed out a big extensive response then said to myself "tldr asshoIe" so heres my top 5 quickly

ashe - permaslow and the best ult in the game. kiting queen.
graves - burst. let me rephrase that, BURST. dash Q R combo.
vayne - definition of tryhard glass cannon. monster dmg, takes hits like a child.
ez - op so i hate using him but hes op nonetheless. poke, range, debuffs, built in steroid blah blah
ms.f - speed kills. get in, shoot, get out, repeat. ult is great now that its not a 6 second cast also.

honorable mention
sivir - range sucks but shes an amazing champion so i build her like an AD mage not an ADR and head for late game. [cd boots, manamune, triforce, infinity, phantom, bloodthirster]

Bladesbane

09-28-2012

I like Cait now that I've dropped 400 elo. Wins the lane, hands down, and an AD carry mid-game who has zerker greaves and 2 dorans because you wouldn't let them CS isn't going to win any games.

Terror96

10-14-2012

as in terms of strongest I would have to say 1. Corki 2. Ez 3. Graves 4. Vayne 5. Ashe just an opinion from some of the recent games I've played with or against these guys.
haha of course i am biased against most others since my favorites are Corki and my first champ, Ashe it seems like they are alot more balanced after the nerfs on corki ez and graves though