Solo top nasus ok in solo que?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

08-20-2012

I've been trying to get out of elo hell (Literally last 4 games have had a troll who intentionally feeds) but I've no lock. Currently sitting at 660 elo and I was wondering if Nasus would be a good option.

He requires a hell of a lot of farming but very easily dominates the game even if you lose your lane. Just a question, sorry I'm a noob so please don't be mean

Joebuscus

08-20-2012

If you're at 600 Elo then you're depending on a lot of things. Your team may not have a jungler. Duo top Nasus is not fun because you really want ALL the farm. You may be 2v1ing, which means you need to know how to farm under tower (pretty easy with Nasus).

Farmed Nasus is a monster. Tanky and huge damage. Perhaps a good option for solo carrying.

I Love Slurpees

08-20-2012

He becomes a hyper carry, of course hes ok in solo q

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Id pick something with a better early game and just stomp

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

What Ryuzaki said - sure Nasus becomes a hypercarry if you can farm for the entire game, but realistically (since you're in such low ELO) the game's already ended before then.

Valvo

08-20-2012

At 600 elo you could probably win every games even with an AD heimer, especially if you're dat 5830 elo player that is in elo hell because of bad team mates

xCry0x

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valvo View Post
At 600 elo you could probably win every games even with an AD heimer

This.. at that elo it has much more to do with you knowing how to play than it has to do with what champion you play. There is no ez button champion that is going to win you games, you need to pick one you like and put time into learning the ins & outs of the champions and how to play in different match ups.