The Explorer's First Map (the story of how Caitlyn met Ezreal)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giannoulias

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiyx View Post
I have a suggestion: drop everything and write more please
I'd love to! But I can only get on the computer on certain days, and the computer is where I saved the story...

In case you're thinking, "how did you post this without a computer?" i'm on the lol forum app on my phone :D

Jupper

08-25-2012

Great chapter. Always looking forward to more

Giannoulias

08-25-2012

I posted another section and moved the story to a Google doc because I hit 30000 words

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

If it's any consolation, I read AND enjoyed the stuff before the story. Thought it was kinda cool that you took the time to tell us all that. I'm sorry you've been harassed by trolls in the past, but I hope things ease up in the future. Best of luck with your writing.

Giannoulias

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
If it's any consolation, I read AND enjoyed the stuff before the story. Thought it was kinda cool that you took the time to tell us all that. I'm sorry you've been harassed by trolls in the past, but I hope things ease up in the future. Best of luck with your writing.
Thanks, that means a lot to me! :D

Jjpmrb

08-25-2012

Speechless. Or should I say near speechless. The words "Awesome" and "Story" Come to mind, so maybe I'm not! What a great idea, using the lore effectively to convey this story! Of course The Sheriff would have met Ezreal, it makes perfect sense! Great job Giannoulias!

P.S. I also thought I recognized your name from somewhere when I saw your comment on my story. Found it!

Giannoulias

08-26-2012

Yaaay, thank you Jjpmrb!

Also, everyone, I have added more sections, and also figured out how to add page numbers to the Google Doc! So, the new stuff starts at the top of page 13. It's getting a little dark, don't hate me plz :X

But I'm always welcoming suggestions!

Loso

08-26-2012

Really Love this. I await more!

AsktheDeciever

08-26-2012

Haha I love this so far! I love Caitlyn's reactions. I also love the report Caitlyn got near the end of the most recent part. XD

Giannoulias

08-27-2012

I've been working hard on the next part and I actually have several pages written, but I haven't posted anything new on the google doc because i'm not sure i like where it's going...i want to change some stuff and im not sure how much i want to change, so i cant post more until i figure that out, because i dont want to change it later and make everyone reread it to see what changed....

ugh. writing is hard after the beginning. >.<

EDIT: just kidding. i decided to throw in one more section. because i want to hear feedback, if you guys have any. (it starts at the top of page 17)