Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Let us choose which login screen we want. Like Diana's.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalean Senretsu

08-20-2012

I hate to say it but... I don't think you guys will ever be able to make a login screen I like more than the Diana one. I will cry when it goes away.

Kosheh

08-21-2012

I'm sorry to hear that you are crying today :'(

If you do a little googling, you may be able to find the .swf and .mp3 files from Diana's login screen; and chances are if you found those you'll also find a guide to replace them. :P

To be honest, I'm probably going to backup those files before I open LoL tonight so I can keep her login stuff in case Rengar's is dumb.

Diamago

08-24-2012

The login screen is an advertisement for the new champion, so I don't see them letting you override that.

Bromoner

08-24-2012

Can we at least make our lobby background (or arranged team background) that of a login screen of our preference? That we satisfy both sides of your arguement diamago.

Xylowurm

08-28-2012

I just posted a suggestion that they allow us the chance to pay RP to select from all the old log in screens. When a new champ comes out you get their log in splash once, and if you have paid for changed splash, the next time you log in, you get the new one.

I am aware of the ability to change them the other way, but I think it would be nice of Riot to do that for us.