Wanna own with Twitch? Consider this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reelando Orb

08-19-2012

Ok so for a while I had problems trying to find a way how to play with twitch and I think I finally have! Before I share this pic I would like to say I am a shame for complaining as much about twitch and his skill but I am also brave enough to get back on him and try other new things. I tried this build out twice now and I was able to own real good! Best Core items are the ones in slot items 2-5.

(Pic from G+)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...64589188393554

Nuff said on my part! So now I want to hear from you guys..... "what do you all think of this build?" :3

GhostDonkeys

08-19-2012

I don't like it.

Sorry but an ad carry without infinity edge is just... =/

Duhizy

08-19-2012

before the nerf you could build an IE and straight up destroy the enemy team completely on your own with proper positioning because of the long stealth, now you need to build IE and phantom dancer or you cant own them.One thing i know for sure tho is that riot plans to buff him again until people start playing him and for that to happen they have to make him more useful then kog maw or on the same level or hes going to remain in the same place vayne is for the rest of lol history.

Reelando Orb

08-19-2012

OH I know the IE is a good build but i am trying to proof something here. You fellas should really look in the my match history (NA server) and have a look at it.

and just so you all know I have stent a lot of time studying him on my own with other peoples ideas. so I know how to play him.

Reelando Orb

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDonkeys View Post
I don't like it.

Sorry but an ad carry without infinity edge is just... =/
you should look at my match history. I don't think you as well as other what I have found with in Twitch's skills.....going straight up AD at an early game is not the answer. don't get me wrong I know who good IE is and is will indeed wreck the face out of you.

Míley Dyrus

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelando Mortal View Post
you should look at my match history. I don't think you as well as other what I have found with in Twitch's skills.....going straight up AD at an early game is not the answer. don't get me wrong I know who good IE is and is will indeed wreck the face out of you.
Considering rushing inf edge will increase your damage output by around 120% and increase your critical chance by 25% at 250% damage, making your total damage around 150 with a 1/4 chance of 370, or on average 227 damage at around a 350% damage increase with critical strike occurrence factored in, yes- it should be immediately built.
Bloodrazor's strength is its 4% total health damage passive, meaning you want high attack speed when you use it. I'd suggest using Teemo if this is your strategy, as his skills favor on-hit builds more.