Haunting Nocturne Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaidaa

08-19-2012

Hey Guys!

Recently new to LoL (I've been playing for a few months) and I just saw the Haunting Noc skin and I think it's awesome!

I just have two quick questions: does anyone remember when this skin was on sale? I'm guessing it was a limited time only sale...maybe around Halloween given the theme? Also, for Riot employees, will you be making this skin available this coming Halloween?

Thanks!

Shíny Gyarados

08-19-2012

Riot said they're no longer selling limited edition skins again, besides Riot skins, like Riot K-9 Nasus and Riot Graves.

type1Rush

08-19-2012

should have been around or helloween bub.. that skin is no longer available, and wont be back in the stores, if Riot keeps their word

BTWFDRhadpolio

08-19-2012

Meaning they will no longer be re-releasing them or they aren't making any limited edition skins anymore?

Zaidaa

08-19-2012

****, that's so unfortunate! :/

Shíny Gyarados

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTWFDRhadpolio View Post
Meaning they will no longer be re-releasing them or they aren't making any limited edition skins anymore?
They won't re-release.

Sir Hammerlock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-19-2012

No, these skins won't be sold in the stores like other skins (Winter Olympics, Vault Skins, Halloween, Christmas). Instead, champs without event skins are given special skins to celebrate these events, and aren't sold again.

I'd say if you're selling an account these things pretty much just make it worth more.
...my permabanned main PF Ezreal had Bewitching Nidalee D:

Shíny Gyarados

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobOfAngryHobos View Post
No, these skins won't be sold in the stores like other skins (Winter Olympics, Vault Skins, Halloween, Christmas). Instead, champs without event skins are given special skins to celebrate these events, and aren't sold again.

I'd say if you're selling an account these things pretty much just make it worth more.
...my permabanned main PF Ezreal had Bewitching Nidalee D:
That is a reason why you don't wanna get banned if you have good skins.