The jungler whao got all the kills, isn't he supposed to be blamed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 Anivias 1 egg

08-21-2012

Everyone is to blame.

Win as a team, lose as a team, do mistakes as a team

CoconutFisherman

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
People *always* blame the jungler.
Or the support

Aamon2500

04-30-2013

Blame the jungler, then the support and last blame the mid. that's how it goes.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Ryze is a bad player, nothing more. With those assists, he already had a gold advantage on his opponent or was even. Ryze is a horrible farming champ and he should have played passively until ganks came.

pretty simple really.

MrSc0tty

04-30-2013

Yup. People always blame the person with the worst K/D. I've gotten blamed for losses in games where i've played support Janna, and I had a kd something like 0/3/the total number of kills our team had.

Vieryn

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoconutFisherman View Post
Or the support
I really don't understand why this post was down voted...It's been my experience that that's exactly how it goes.

Even though this is totally irrelevant to the OP's issue, I think most players need to realize that the jungle isn't always positioned perfectly for use at your leisure....If I think i'll need a gank within the next 5-8 minutes I'll let the jungle know and be sure to set it up before they get there, giving them ample time to get items and any buffs and get into position. Honestly, my success rate with jungle ganks has increased drastically since I started doing this.

Vieryn

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSc0tty View Post
Yup. People always blame the person with the worst K/D. I've gotten blamed for losses in games where i've played support Janna, and I had a kd something like 0/3/the total number of kills our team had.
^^lmao at your assists XD
and yeah, i agree. I've had people tell me I'm bad and they were more of a use to the team when they were like +1 and I was 3/3/33

Tepin

04-30-2013

Jungle Ali doesn't bring a lot of damage to the table so I question that Ryze's skills if he couldn't secure a kill, but that is besides the point.

If Ali was able to gank his lane and kill Orianna then the free farm Ryze gained plus the exp and gold Ori is denied are enough to put him slightly ahead. If he can't maintain that lead, and even feeds Ori some kills, that most definitely is not the junglers fault.