Diana build question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batman Bot

08-19-2012

I've been trying to find the best core build for Diana but they're too many options. I fully understand every build changes base on opponents and situation but wanted to know what core build people have found to most effective in twisted treeline. If possible I would enjoy hearing a general build progression from someone who's plays her with success.

So far I've had some success with...
boots and pots
Rod of ages
Lichbane
then the games usually over.

Thanks

Batman Bot

08-20-2012

Anyone?

Shadeykris

08-20-2012

Rylais. So very Rylais. It's got AP, HP, and an added slow on abilities, there's no reason not to build it on her. My bf swears by Nashor's Tooth, as well, at least in TT.

Th3 Herbalist

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
Rylais. So very Rylais.
This, but I wouldn't rush it. Go for some other stuff first - Nashor's Tooth is too expensive imo unless you're fed, but I see why people get it as well.

As for me, my build is usually Sorcerer's Shoes, Malady, Abyssal Scepter, Deathcap, Rylais, -insert situational item here-

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

double dorans> rylai> abyssal> DC Wits end/malady

WillWW

08-20-2012

My final build usually consists of boots3, roa, deathcap, rylais, malady, wits end/nashors. That passive can do some damage with some as.

Uncle Jellyfish

08-21-2012

No Rageblade? I find it very good on her, especially early game, since it gives some of the best stats for it's cost. I sell it off later for other stuff, but it helps build that early lead, which is essential in TT.

Th3 Herbalist

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jellyfish View Post
No Rageblade? I find it very good on her, especially early game, since it gives some of the best stats for it's cost. I sell it off later for other stuff, but it helps build that early lead, which is essential in TT.
The problem with rageblade is that its components take a while to get.. in the time you have a blasting wand, you could have a dagger and amplifying tome for malady. The AD from rageblade is a wasted stat anyway.

SharinganShadow

12-27-2012

ok heres teh best build, dorans ring > berserker greaves > catalyst (into banshees) > kages (into blackfire torch) > nashors tooth > wooglets witchcap > iceborn gauntlets