Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help for TF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBorratt

08-19-2012

I have been using TF (Twisted fate) frequently and it is my best champion and i want to know how to improve myself as him, I do well but i want to do better. I looked on mobafire and there was no difference does anyone have a special guide to him that i could try?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XCodes

08-19-2012

1) Accept the Summoner's Code.

2) Guides aren't going to help you at all with TF beyond giving you a basic idea of what items are good on him and what items aren't. You need to play him more and learn to better aim his Q and to more reliably pick his W.

3) If you EVER want a guide for ANY champ, go to http://www.solomid.net and check out a featured/approved guide from there. Mobafire is a noob trap that values novelty over effectiveness.